shape
carat
color
clarity

Price Scope''s "Compare" prices vs local diamond dealers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondjane

Rough_Rock
I have an interesting question that comes to mind. I''ve been looking at prices on Prices Scopes "Compare" chart. What is the difference in price from those quoted on your web site as opposed to prices quoted by my local dealers in Los Angeles?

twirl.gif

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
I've found that the prices on pricescope are usually a bit less than what I could find in Orange County area. How much depends on how good of a price the retailers gave me. Get some prices and note the specs for stones locally, then do a search here and see what you can come up with.

Remember too that each diamond is unique. Try to compare apples to apples as much as possible.

banzai

Rough_Rock
Lugus,

Do you know of any local Orange County retailers that have good prices and a good selection? (Orange County, California)

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
surprisingly, Robbins Brothers was fairly decent. Definately a big selection, and while the prices were high, when it was obvious I knew my stuff they offered to match the prices I found online. Depending on the rarity of what you're looking for, I'd suggest calling before you go to set up an appointment.

Ballard and Ballard pulled out a Rap sheet and offered to give me that price for one of their stones. I really had a good experience there and will probably go back there to have my ring custom designed.

btw, I still decided to buy online
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results