shape
carat
color
clarity

PRICE ON CUSHION CUT DIAMOND - Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ojessiejaneo

Rough_Rock
I am looking at purchasing the following diamond. Does anyone know what this diamond should approximately sell for? Below are the specs.

Carat: 4.02
Color: E
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 65.6%
Table: 70%
Measurements: 10.19 X 8.77 X 5.74
Polish: very good
Symmetry: good
Fluor: none

GIA certified

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, ojessejaneo!!

I just wanted to welcome you to PS!
35.gif
(I was just going to post in Minnie''s thread and suggest you start a new one of your own...and here you are!!)

Well, I just checked the database above and found one similar diamond listed between 19-20 thousand/carat....so I guess that''s sort of an idea...

It sounds like you have a very exciting project ahead of you...don''t be overwhelmed, take your time, learn and ask questions, and most important: have fun!
1.gif

widget

ojessiejaneo

Rough_Rock
Thanks Widget!

Yeah, the jewler is asking 67k for the diamond and then an additional 6k for the micro pave setting. I thought it was high, but I guess I was mistaken! Thanks for the advice.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! a 70% table? I''ve got to see pictures of that!!!!!!

Upside Down Man

Shiny_Rock
The price per carat looks to be around $14,300, plus or minus a few hundred. You could probably get a similar stone for $57-59,000, even by punching in your specs above, in the "pricescope your diamond" bar. Just a thought.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I sure would like to see that sucker!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results