shape
carat
color
clarity

price of simulated emeral

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mbn

Shiny_Rock
How much should a 2.40 carat simulated emeral cost? is $140 for this stone a good price?

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Mbn, are you talking about a green colored cz or something else?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A lot depends on the actual material. $140 could be very cheap or quite overpriced. There are many green, emerald-like stones. Most are "imitation", some are "synthetic". What type of stone are you being offered?

mbn

Shiny_Rock
the stone I was being offered is the square lab simulated emerald stone that has 4 corners tapered off like the Radiant cut stone, and color is very much like the real emerald stone.

I see lab simulated emerald, rubies and sapphire stones in mall, and I can tell lab from real ones that lab created ones are w/out any inclusions. Real ones tend to have inclusions.

so what do you think? I saw on web that they sell lab simulated emerald stone for very cheap too. On this forum, someone asked about lab simulated sapphire, and answer was $5-$10/carat!

mbn

Shiny_Rock
what is difference between imitation and synthetic emerald stone? I thought if not real, then lab created.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results