shape
carat
color
clarity

Price of laser enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Theone

Rough_Rock
I recently bought a couple of 1 carat I2 clarity diamonds and want to get them laser enhanced. Could anyone give me a estimate cost of getting 2 1 carat diamonds enhanced and should any jewelery store be able to enhance them?

Thanks

Theone

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply, is this about 200 for one stone or both stones?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
one about 1.5 to 2ct.
they charge by stone and weight from my memory.
I suggest you find a good jeweller - maybe one who sells fracture filled stones and have them handle it so that the whole deal is covered by insurance. There are risks in shipping and the actual process has some very very slight risk, but the benefit for my client was exceptional.

pat9964

Rough_Rock
Can you pls assist me? I have a wonderful cut 3.4 c that has a lot of black carbon. Would you be able to refer me to someone who could possibly clean up my stone?

pat9964

Rough_Rock
Can you pls assist me? I have a wonderful cut 3.4 c that has a lot of black carbon. Would you be able to refer me to someone who could possibly clean up my stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results