shape
carat
color
clarity

Price Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

everose-gold

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am looking to have a custom diamond ring made and am looking for a price inquiry. The following are the details: either 10 or 14 karat yellow gold in a marquise east-west setting. I am not looking for a solitaire piece - I only want the outline of the marquise to be in prong-set diamonds. In other words, the middle part of the shape would be empty. Perhaps 0.50 carats worth of diamonds (or less), considering it would be a size 3.75. Looking for natural diamonds - not enhanced. How much would this piece be approximately if I were to have it done?

The url below shows a photo similar to described minus the eternity band with diamonds and the solitaire piece in the middle. Just the eye-shape!

http://www.etsy.com/get_convo_image.php?convo_id=25024385&image_id=8719149&image_type=full

I look forward to your reply.

Have a great weekend.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everose-gold,
Welcome to Pricescope. Your link is not working. Can you try again? Its really hard to give estimates but we
can probably throw out a few guesstimates.

tyty

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can't really answer that - depends on the quality of work you're looking for. I would say you could get it done for 1000 or 3000+ depending where you go.. best to call and ask a few vendors!

ETA: with a setting like that what you definitely don't want is a poorly done job with all that melee - you don't want poorly set stones falling out every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results