shape
carat
color
clarity

Price Increases?

craiguk

Rough_Rock
I'm currently saving up to buy from Whiteflash hopefully in the not too distant future. Having had a little look yesterday at their circa 1ct G-H VS1 - SI1 ACA stones is it my eyes or have they jumped up a few hundred $?

If this is the case and the prices are increasing there seems little point in me saving to buy cash as the wire transfer saving will be eroded by price increases - I may as well just throw it on a credit card.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you think you can pay within 3 months, have you considering WhiteFlash's 90-Day Flex Plan? I've used it twice, and it was a great option for me both times.

The details below are from WF's FAQ page - http://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds/faq/

"90 Day Flex Plan - How it Works

Purchases of jewelry or in-house diamonds where the total is over $1,500 are eligible for the Whiteflash Flex Plan. The order may be placed with a 20% non-refundable down payment and three equal payments of the balance scheduled at 30 day intervals. (Prepayments may be made at any time.) Should any scheduled payment be more than 10 days late, the merchandise will be returned to stock and a store credit issued to the customer in the amount of the down payment. Any amount paid over the 20% down payment will be refunded.

The order will begin processing once the third installment payment has been received (normally at the 60 day point). Normal 30 day return privileges apply for all in-house diamonds and jewelry items from our catalogue. The 20% down payment portion of applicable returns for Flex Plan orders will be made in the form of store credit.

Diamonds from Virtual Selection category are not eligible for Flex Plan. Custom designs and catalogue items altered from their stated specifications (semi custom) are not returnable.

Customers interested in making a purchase using the Flex Plan should speak to their Whiteflash diamond consultant or contact customer service at 877-612-6770."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results