shape
carat
color
clarity

Price estimate please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Manks

Rough_Rock
Hi All

I am considering buying my wife a pair of RBC stud earings for Christmas. However, it has been an expensive year, and I am not prepared to buy them for her if my budget will not buy something worth having.

I live in the UK and over here diamond jewellery prices are very, very high so I wondered about buying from the US.

Can someone please give me some indication as to what a pair of RBC studs (white gold or platinum 4-prong) with a 1.5-1.6 CWT would cost in the US? In terms of cut, clarity and colour I am not experienced enough to know how low I can go on each factor, without them looking compromised. I believe, though, that at least clarity does not need to be so high on earrings as in a ring stone. Lets say, then, Si2 OK cut and H colour.

I am not decided yet EXACTLY what I am prepared to spend, but if the figures look shocking it may need to wait for a year or so!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results