shape
carat
color
clarity

Price check ?

JackHandy

Rough_Rock
Hey folks I posted this in the other forum hoping to find out what its called by I'm wondering if anyone knows the raw value of the stones if choose to part it out. For the record I'd say they are 2.5mm minimum but probably closer to 3mm. I know the small ones aren't worth as much but I'm so confused about price because I'm seeing on ebay everything from $24 a piece up to $100+ .. They are round brilliant and I'd say pretty clear as far as I can tell.

Thanks
John wth.jpg

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very little. Unless they are super white and super well cut, which would be very unusual, they are worth little. You are likely to get more for the whole piece. Settings are often more expensive than the stone they hold.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you thinking about pulling that apart to sell? Not worth it...sell it as a whole. I'd put it on ebay for $200 or best offer. Hopefully sell for
$125/$150. You could also put it on loupe troop and/or diamond bistro. You would need to know the diameter of the setting so people could figure out how big of a stone it will take.

JackHandy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for that tip. I just checked out diamond bistro and it looks interesting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results