shape
carat
color
clarity

Price? 1carat SI2 H color Ideal Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hello

I am looking to purchase a
1 carat
SI2
H color
Ideal Cut Diamond with Certification.

Does anyone know of the best place with the lowest price to buy this loose diamond?

I am looking to purchase one within the next two weeks.
Doing my research and it looks like this diamond will cost me about $5500 CAD Dollars, hopefully I can find a better deal.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
That diamond works out to be $5754 CAD Dollars.

I am kinda scared on buying a diamond on the net for that price as I wish to see the diamond prior to spending that much cash....I am getting engaged in the beginning of April...yes the engagement date has been set...lol...The only way I will buy it on the net is if I get a Killer Deal.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
What exactly is a 'ideal cut diamond with certification'...
2.gif
Just want to make sure you know what you are looking for..what sort of 'certification' shows an ideal cut?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps you could give us the conversion here? What does that work out to in USD? I don't know what $5500 CAD is, and I'm honestly too lazy to go look it up.

sirene

Rough_Rock
According to xe.com, $5500 Cdn. = $4,169.77 USD.

Hey, IDS--I'm from Vancouver, too! I think there are a couple of us lurking around...
wink2.gif

Now I'm going back to the shadows!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 3/8/2004 11:19:06 PM Ideal Diamond Search wrote:

That diamond works out to be $5754 CAD Dollars.
----------------

Ideal.....please go back and REREAD where I noted that the price ($4355 USD) was *before pricescope discount*. When discounted, this stone WOULD be in your range.

Get on the horn with WF and ask them if they can work within your budget.

Do the homework, and you might get a really excellent stone.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still want to know what an ideal cut with certification is. The only 'certificate' that notes anything about Ideal would be AGS with 0 for polish, symm and proportions...but as we all know...not all AGS0 are created equal.

angela

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/8/2004 11:12:37 PM aljdewey wrote:

I can do even better than that.......how about this one:

1.01 H, SI1, AGS0, for $4355 (before any PS discount)

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-586219.htm

The ideal scope on this stone is to SWOON for!

Actually, this stone also looks beautiful:

1.00, I, SI1, AGS0 for $3842 (before PS discount)

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-586226.htm#

Again, the Ideal scope on this stone is stunning!
----------------

I actually bought the 1.0 I SI1 a week and a half ago, and the PS wire price was $3746. (Don't know why it's still listed, they will probably update it soon.) It is absolutely gorgeous, and the price was wonderful as well.

aljdewey is right, you should at least give them a call. Everyone that I spoke with at Whiteflash was wonderful. If you tell them what your budget is, I am positive that they would work with you to find the best stone for your money, and they'll pull stones to compare them while you are on the phone to tell you which one they think would be the better buy. I HIGHLY recommend them!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results