shape
carat
color
clarity

"PREVIEW" Pane?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I posted this question/suggestion in the photo uploading thread, but I think it would be easy to get "lost" there, and is probably appropriate to have its own thread.

Would it be possible for any attached photo(s) to show up in the PREVIEW pane, before a post is officially submitted?

I am still surprised sometimes at how large or small my photo(s) come out!!!
23.gif
20.gif
9.gif

BUT... if we could see the photo in the PREVIEW pane, then if it was too large or too small, etc., we could redo the picture and the post before it was submitted. (That feature would have spared PS'ers the HUGE and scary ear photos in my old studs thread!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

THANKS!

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Lynn, this is a great suggestion and we hope to be able to add a preview pane. We are still working on the photo section. I can tell you that I know for sure the new system will automatically resize any pictures that are too large.
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 1:07:59 PM
Author: Ali
Lynn, this is a great suggestion and we hope to be able to add a preview pane. We are still working on the photo section. I can tell you that I know for sure the new system will automatically resize any pictures that are too large.
36.gif
Well, woo hoo, THAT''s even better! Thank you so much!

(BTW, do we have any target date for when we may start to see some of these forum changes?! *VERY EXCITING!*
1.gif
)

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 2:37:36 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 10/8/2009 1:07:59 PM
Author: Ali
36.gif
Well, woo hoo, THAT''s even better! Thank you so much!

(BTW, do we have any target date for when we may start to see some of these forum changes?! *VERY EXCITING!*
1.gif
)

I am excited about it too. It should be much more user friendly overall. I am really looking forward to it.

We hope to unveil the new site soon
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results