shape
carat
color
clarity

Pretty earrings

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I took an emerald ring to a jeweler for inspection and she had these for sale. Victorian, rose cut, 14k and silver. Aren't they adorable? She's asking 2.5k for them, not sure if it's a good price. I really like the leaf design but they seem $$$ to me. WWYD?

20231024_125900.jpg

Attachments

• 20231024_130311.jpg
    20231024_130311.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 13

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, they are beautiful and unique IMO. They look great on you.

The design and selection/arrangement of diamonds is very well done. Looks like a few old mine plus some rose and possibly square old mines. To me the hooks seem modern, and the floral dangles could be either antique or very well done repros.

You can look at comps and see if that price is within range. Maybe these are slightly higher price than dormuese earrings but they are uniquely pretty.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think they are very pretty, but I also think they are very expensive. These likely came as broken or unusable components from an old piece of jewelry that were repurchased. If you want a project, I will look for old brooches, old necklaces, etc. that may have some damage and go that route.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Different look and they'd be assymetrical, which could be cool, but you could repurpose this into drop earrings.

Lots of options out there if you want a project!
A little bit more of a foliage design:

I could see each end, each leaf cluster being an earring and there is a of ways you could use it honestly if you took it apart.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are very pretty, but I also think they are very expensive. These likely came as broken or unusable components from an old piece of jewelry that were repurchased. If you want a project, I will look for old brooches, old necklaces, etc. that may have some damage and go that route.

@elizat yes, thank you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results