shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting my 3.27ct OEC solitaire

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Finally getting around to creating a thread of its own for my latest lab treasure - a 3.27ct F VS1 OEC (9.42mm diameter, IGI#LG598305931) set in an engraved platinum 6 prong solitaire. The stone was purchased loose from IG vendor SinCityFinds (honestly the cut was so gorgeous), and the setting was made by David Klass. At first I thought I wanted to set it in metal halo or with side stones, but in the end, I think the solitaire was the way to go. It really allows the stone to shine, and the engraving is so lovely & delicate without being distracting. I have been enjoying it for the last two weeks and wanted to share!

A couple of the glamor shots from DK:
Chasiu Lab OEC 1.jpg

Chasiu Lab OEC 2.jpg

Lately, I have been taking long walks in the morning after dropping off the kids at school and I'll stare at my ring half the time. It's so mesmerizing when the light hits it just right and it just looks like a rainbow light show.

Chasiu Lab OEC 3.jpg

Chasiu Lab OEC 4.jpg

Just for fun, here it is stacked with my 3ct Lab Antique Cushion Cut. I think it would make a ballin' Toi et Moi lol
Chasiu Lab Rings.jpg

And here is a video of the ring in action :)

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!! what an awesome stone and ring

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love everything about this! :love:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous diamond and ring!! Hope you gets lots of enjoyment from this beauty!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
My all time favorite cut in a round stone! The setting is perfect for it too!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Oh that side view is nice!
I always like to make the gallery design fun to look at in my rings. I had always admired the style of Mark Morell's work and was definitely thinking of it when deciding on this setting.

What a gorgeous diamond and ring!! Hope you gets lots of enjoyment from this beauty!
It is definitely my current favorite!

My all time favorite cut in a round stone! The setting is perfect for it too!
Thank you! I think they match each other well and am so pleased with how it turned out.

Wow, I love everything about this! :love:
Me too :kiss2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous, @Chasiu! It's a fire-ball, and looks great on your hand.

Does SinCity sell these OECs in different sizes or was this a one-off stone? I'd love to have some drop earrings with OECs and this facet pattern looks lovely.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
How gorgeous, @Chasiu! It's a fire-ball, and looks great on your hand.

Does SinCity sell these OECs in different sizes or was this a one-off stone? I'd love to have some drop earrings with OECs and this facet pattern looks lovely.

She has sold some other lab stones via stories, and I think she can potentially source some of you DM her. Since labs are not what she "normally" sells, she doesn't post them along with her regular weekly drops.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This stone is just glowing! Mesmerizing!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
She has sold some other lab stones via stories, and I think she can potentially source some of you DM her. Since labs are not what she "normally" sells, she doesn't post them along with her regular weekly drops.

Thank you! =)2

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! OP, can I ask the height of your solitaire please?

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! OP, can I ask the height of your solitaire please?

Sure, it sits a little under 8mm off of the finger, from the bottom of the donut to the table of the diamond.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally getting around to creating a thread of its own for my latest lab treasure - a 3.27ct F VS1 OEC (9.42mm diameter, IGI#LG598305931) set in an engraved platinum 6 prong solitaire. The stone was purchased loose from IG vendor SinCityFinds (honestly the cut was so gorgeous), and the setting was made by David Klass. At first I thought I wanted to set it in metal halo or with side stones, but in the end, I think the solitaire was the way to go. It really allows the stone to shine, and the engraving is so lovely & delicate without being distracting. I have been enjoying it for the last two weeks and wanted to share!

A couple of the glamor shots from DK:
Chasiu Lab OEC 1.jpg

Chasiu Lab OEC 2.jpg

Lately, I have been taking long walks in the morning after dropping off the kids at school and I'll stare at my ring half the time. It's so mesmerizing when the light hits it just right and it just looks like a rainbow light show.

Chasiu Lab OEC 3.jpg

Chasiu Lab OEC 4.jpg

Just for fun, here it is stacked with my 3ct Lab Antique Cushion Cut. I think it would make a ballin' Toi et Moi lol
Chasiu Lab Rings.jpg

And here is a video of the ring in action :)

It’s gorgeous!!! Looks amazing on you!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning and the setting is the icing on the cake!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results