shape
carat
color
clarity

Presentations this Week

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am having a great presentation this afternoon at 4PM EST. I will have the representative from Frank Reubel here with his line of jewelry.

They make a wonderful innovative line of modern jewelry design using diamonds and wonderful colored gems of all colors. This is a once in a rare opportunity session as Martin is traveling to visit his accounts and is stopping in Boise just to accomodate my sharing of this line with you. He will be back in December to do a trunk show for me for my local clients and came today instead of yesterday so that we could share with you.

We will have time to see the line and to ask Martin questions about the line as well as what it is like to be a traveling rep if you wish. Come prepared to have fun!

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we will have our normal "firseide chats" at 6PM EST. You bring questions, I''ll bring answers.

Starting next week there will be no Wednesday sessions as my kayak season will have started and I will be taking Wednesday afternoons off to kayak. It is a wonderful task and somebody gets to do it, might as well be me!

Wink

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool; I am excited and looking forward to it Wink
31.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
I just lost the connection with wink...is it just me?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost the connection too Widget

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone know where to find the links to previous recordings

johan

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice presentation Wink and Martin; thank you
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you pyramid!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
This week on the WF Channel *

(all times EST)

Live Sales Desk

4/17 Tuesday: 12-12:30 PM Celina and 4:30-5PM Traci
4/18 Wednesday: 12-12:30 PM Traci and 4:30-5PM Celina
4/19 Thursday: 12-12:30 PM Katie and 4:30-5PM
Lesley
4/20 Friday: 12-12:30 PM Katie and 4:30-5PM Bob

John Pollard

4/17 Tuesday, 7PM EST: Diamond Exploration & Mining Part 1
How were these little beauties discovered & uncovered?

4/18 Wednesday, 7PM EST: Diamond Exploration & Mining Part 2
You mean it’s not all sweaty guys with picks & shovels?

4/20 Friday, 6PM EST: Topic TBD

Brian Gavin

4/19 Thursday, 5PM EST: Topic TBD

*Details subject to change

View Past Presentations:http://vyou.pricescope.com/player.aspx

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have just heard from Vatche, the Swan is leaving today. Barring any complications from Fedex we will have it hear tomorrow for the Wednesday 6PM EST Fireside chat. It has a 1.5ct stone in the center, so it should be stunning.

Wink

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink I so love that emerald. Could you post a picture of it in the gallery, please?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Have you looked there recently?

Wink

P.S. The Swan is here and it is so wonderful. I am really looking forward to sharing it with you in about an hour and 25 minutes... (6PM EST Wednesday.)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 4:36:43 PM
Author: Wink
Have you looked there recently?

Wink

P.S. The Swan is here and it is so wonderful. I am really looking forward to sharing it with you in about an hour and 25 minutes... (6PM EST Wednesday.)

wink it is gorgeous!!! Thank you. Actually it is beautiful in front of the camera; the pic doesn''t do justice but it is a gorgeous stone!!!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
What does the peanut gallery think of weekend webinars since that doesn''t interrupt other presentations?

Thinking of doing a Q&A to start on Insurance for Jewelry and how it is valued.

This Saturday on RockDoc TV?

Rockdoc

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rock,

I will normally yield my TWT (Tuesday Wed...) chats to another presenter that has an informative presentation he would like to give.

By the way, our fan base is enthusiastic and fun to work with and deserves better than to be called the peanut gallery, I know you meant no disrespect, but it did not sound at all well here in Idaho...

Just let me know a day or two in advance if you would like to take one of my slots and if I have nothing exciting planned I will gladly yield the floor to the gentleman from Florida.

Wink

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d like to make a suggestion to add coloured stone webinars too, if that hasn''t already been requested. Not just to look and discuss the various gemstones but also choosing the right rough and cutting them. That would be awesome.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/19/2007 4:40:45 PM
Author: Chrono
I''d like to make a suggestion to add coloured stone webinars too, if that hasn''t already been requested. Not just to look and discuss the various gemstones but also choosing the right rough and cutting them. That would be awesome.

Great suggestion Chrono. I am hoping to get Richard Homer as my guest speaker in a couple of weeks, time and circumstances permitting, he is a busy puppy!

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 10:50:11 PM
Author: RockDoc
What does the peanut gallery think of weekend webinars since that doesn''t interrupt other presentations?

Thinking of doing a Q&A to start on Insurance for Jewelry and how it is valued.

This Saturday on RockDoc TV?

Rockdoc
sat is kewl
ill bring the peanuts to throw :}

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Monday at 4PM EST I will have an interested presentation on color coated diamonds. A friend and supplier is sending me several stones to share with you as well as information about the treating and how it can be detected by the gemological laboratories.

He tells me that pink and red diamond mele is common and even blues and he will be sending me some larger stones as well. This is entirely different than earlier methods, such as using nail polish for temporary color change or even irradiation for more permanent color changes and it presents a whole new set of issues for retailers, consumers, and gem labs to be vigilent of. While relatively unknown at this time by the public, I believe that in a matter of months this stuff will be every where, much of it provided with full disclosure, and much of it traded unethically.

I am myself excited to see and learn about these stones before the bulk of the trade, although I expect that there will be much of it available by the time the Vegas show roles around. I hope you will come share my excitement and enjoy learning new things with me on Monday.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry for the late notice, but John Quixote will be joining me this afternoon for the presentation on coated diamonds.

Wink

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
This week on the WF Channel *

(all times EST)

Live Sales Desk

Tuesday-Friday, 12-12:30 PM and 4:30-5:00 PM as available

John Pollard

4/24 Tuesday, 7PM EST: Casual Concierge
I bring talking points but you set the course.

4/25 Wednesday, 7PM EST: Quick Quiz Questions
By request, multiple choice about the 4Cs and beyond.

4/27 Friday, 6PM EST: Topic TBD

Brian Gavin (This week; Bob Hoskins from Brian's desk)

4/24 Tuesday, 4PM EST: Colored Gemstones
Showing some color we have on hand. Questions welcome.

*Details subject to change

View Past Presentations:http://vyou.pricescope.com/player.aspx

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2007 3:57:26 PM

Sorry for the late notice, but John Quixote will be joining me this afternoon for the presentation on coated diamonds.

Wink
Thank you for inviting me to participate Wink. Enjoyed it.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Apologies for delaying the colored gemstone presentation today.

Bob used Brian's office, which is most secure for showing valuables. Some tech issues in the setup required correcting.
I was traveling at the time or would have posted this earlier.

Thanks to all who attended.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many of you will recall the presentation we did on the diamond with the large black gletz that we were going to try to laser drill.

If not it can be seen at http://vyou.pricescope.com/player.aspx under the title diamond for laser drilling I believe it was on April 3rd if memory serves me correctly.

The stone is back and the transformation is incredible. I will show it on my presentation next Monday at 4PM EST. If you did not see the first one you will want to view it to see how tremendous the change is.

Wink

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 3:31:05 PM
Rock,

I will normally yield my TWT (Tuesday Wed...) chats to another presenter that has an informative presentation he would like to give.

By the way, our fan base is enthusiastic and fun to work with and deserves better than to be called the peanut gallery, I know you meant no disrespect, but it did not sound at all well here in Idaho...

Just let me know a day or two in advance if you would like to take one of my slots and if I have nothing exciting planned I will gladly yield the floor to the gentleman from Florida.

Wink
Hi Wink

No... of course I meant nothing intended to be insulting.

Storm seemed to like it, as a hint he was coming to throw peanuts, during the presentation.

Neat story on the coated fancy color diamonds. They do look pretty and bring an attractive look to a more affordable budget.

They actually are more detectible with view using immersion in the microscope. At high power 120 xish on some you can see unevenness in the faction junctions.

These of course are characteristics that just about all consumers wouldn''t be able to discern, as well as many jewelers and gemologists unless they have the equipment and expertise, and of course the willingness to be thorough in checking.

Regards,

Rockdoc

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink had to cancel his presentation today (Thursday) due to being the only one in the office because of one of his staff having car trouble.
Figured I''d post this so people wouldnt wait around.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/26/2007 6:13:29 PM
Author: strmrdr
Wink had to cancel his presentation today (Thursday) due to being the only one in the office because of one of his staff having car trouble.

Figured I''d post this so people wouldnt wait around.

Thanks Storm. That and the fact that I had one lady come in just as I was turning on the system and another gentleman who showed up to talk with me after she was done, it would not have started til almost 5 and I doubt that my clients wanted to be the show...

We try to work by appointment to keep that sort of thing from happening, but we never turn away a client if we can help them when they come in without an appointment.

I will look forward to seeing you all on Monday.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results