shape
carat
color
clarity

Presentations of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This topic is for scheduling time presenters will go live.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tuesday 6:00 PM EST - A quick look at Vatche rings

Wednesday 6:00 PM EST - A discussion about Infinity Diamonds - bring your questions, I have answers

Thursday 6:00 PM EST - Topic to be determined, possibly EightStar, possibly open question session, tell me what you want

Friday - None.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 5:22:34 PM
Author: Wink

Wednesday 6:00 PM EST - A discussion about Infinity Diamonds - bring your questions, I have answers

Thursday 6:00 PM EST - Topic to be determined, possibly EightStar, possibly open question session, tell me what you want

Friday - None.
I have heard so much about this cut and never actually seen it. I would love for this to be the topic. Pretty please?

shay

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 6:50:52 PM
Author: Shay37

Date: 1/23/2007 5:22:34 PM
Author: Wink

Friday - None.
I have heard so much about this cut and never actually seen it. I would love for this to be the topic. Pretty please?

shay
Ditto!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hi all.

I have some 121 sessions scheduled this evening. A couple of public sessions coming up:

Thursday 9:00 PM EST – Comfortable Girdles

- The common descriptors (min, max and average) barely ‘frost’ the surface
2.gif
This session will look at how they are graded & how much can - and can’t - be determined by what’s on the report.

Saturday 1:00 PM EST – Reflector Webinar

- By request – a repeat of the session from a while ago.

Hope to see some of you there.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Today''s session will NOT be about EightStar as I am talking with Eightstar and they are going to get a web cam so that they can join us sometime next week and give technically correct answers to your questions.

That will be a better session than I can do by myself, and I will let you know what we decide for a date to do this. This evening will be a loosely organized showing of some unusual pieces, custom of course that we have done over the years, I think it will be enjoyable for you.

Wink

6.PM EST

N8-Star

Rough_Rock
I will be looking forward to seeing Eightstar on here...

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
I don't know if this has been done, but is there any way to do a presentation on what makes an ideal cut. Specifically about the angles, etc. Maybe somehow show what happens to a diamond when a specific measurement changes? This would probably involve some type of computer simulation. Don't know if it is possible but I would be interested.

Thanks for all the sessions so far. They've been great!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
JulieN: Just wanted to let you know I've not forgotten your question from the 1/25 session about XF Corner %. I'll have the answer after some vault time.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If all goes well, I would schedule a presentation on Monday the 29th, 3 PM EST.

Topic: "What is the talk of the town in the diamond business? Trends and gossips."

With such a topic, I can go live relatively unprepared, without having to work for hours on pics, charts, and so on. Plenty of room for Q&A too.

Looking forward to trying this out again,

Serg

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/28/2007 12:23:09 PM
Author: Paul-Antwerp

Topic: ''What is the talk of the town in the diamond business? Trends and gossips.''

With such a topic, I can go live relatively unprepared, without having to work for hours on pics, charts, and so on. Plenty of room for Q&A too.

Hi Paul,
Wiil you touch "raid about twenty diamond offices including a few sightholders" ?

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Why not?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2007 7:20:37 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
JulieN: Just wanted to let you know I''ve not forgotten your question from the 1/25 session about XF Corner %. I''ll have the answer after some vault time.
cool.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/28/2007 2:22:29 PM
Author: Serg

Date: 1/28/2007 12:23:09 PM
Author: Paul-Antwerp

Topic: ''What is the talk of the town in the diamond business? Trends and gossips.''

Hi Paul,
Wiil you touch ''raid about twenty diamond offices including a few sightholders'' ?
The diamantaire who died of a heart attack during the early morning police raid at his home had been a supplier to the company my wife works for. He had even been out and stayed with them. Also Sergey you, Pol and I were crossing the road in Basel once and we met him and had a chat. Very sad - I think he has 3 children, and I have dined at his parents home and with his NYC brother.

It seems a very interesting story however Paul about the fund shifting tax rebate games that were being played by this shipping company?
Hope I can be online at that time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results