shape
carat
color
clarity

premier estates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NY SPARKLE

Rough_Rock
Does anyone else watch premier estates late at night on the extreme shopping network? If I won lotto I'd be draped in their jewels.
9.gif
9.gif
They have a website. www.premierestates.com. You can't see the antique jewelery on the site, but it gives you the times that it is on. ----VERY LATE AT NIGHT---insomniacs will appreciate it.
1.gif
3.gif

femmommy930

Rough_Rock
it is so funny that you mention that show. i used to watch that show religously. you are not joking about it being on late. i'm a new mom and when my daughter was younger and required nighttime nursing, i would find that that show would be the only thing that would keep me up and not let my child roll off my lap onto the floor.

i agree with you about wanting to be draped in all those pieces. they are extraordinary. i am disappointed though that they don't show the actual pieces online. that sucks what the heck is the point of you putting up a website without showing the goods.

i wonder though, would i really buy any of those pieces. i mean how can you be really sure that it's all legit? but hey it's good to dream and to know that someone else out there fantasizes as well.

femmommy930

helpme

Rough_Rock
Hi There-Do you still watch Premier Estates? Any information you have on them would be much appreciated! Time the show is on, a phone number, anything!!!!! You see, my mother-in-law called in to purchase something 3 months ago. The next day she decided to cancel the order, which she did! Now, 3 months later, the money has been removed from her account
angryfire.gif
! The bank gave us a phone number that has been busy for 2 days now, and the website is no longer there. So anything you know about this company would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!!

schoke

Rough_Rock
I am having a severe problem with premier estates.
The product they sent me was not what they promised
I also am having a hard time getting a hold of them as well as returning the piece of crap they sent me.
angryfire.gif

My credit card company is also having a difficult time.
I am contacting a lawyer ! please give me any information on phone # or other ways to contact this company.

mflor

Rough_Rock
If you are referring to Premier States that was airing auction programs under XtremeShop network, I used to watch it on Direct TV Channel 227 from 12 am to noon. It is now in channel 315 from 3 am to 8 am. I am also having big problems. I placed the winning bid on a rig on November 26 2003, my credit card was charged 12/1/03. I have not received the ring. Customer service 800-432-9184. The phone number appearing on my credit card statement is always busy. I have e-mailed and spoken on the phone with customer service, being given the reason: backlong in shipping...but the company was prompt to collect.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry to hear that people have had such a problem with this company. A few suggestions:
Since these were credit card charges, could you take this up with your credit card company and dispute the charges? Especially if you were charged for a product that was not delivered.
Secondly,
Go the Better Business Bureau online http://www.bbb.org and file a complaint. The company should be contacted and they are asked to respond to the complaint. I wish everyone an expedient and happy resolution to their problems.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results