shape
carat
color
clarity

Preloved Tiffany Metro Rose Cut Eternity in 18k rose gold

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I impulse purchased this preloved Tiffany metro rose cut eternity band and wow. I’m blown away by how beautiful it is! My first thoughts when opening the box were “this is the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen.” best impulse purchase ever! It’s my first diamond purchase in years. I didn’t plan to wear it with my engagement ring, but I love the way they look together. A9E04101-BCA2-4BFD-96D3-02F469F313A8.jpeg A0F175D1-4671-46CC-BBB6-74DECF303855.jpeg

Last edited:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful, esp with your e-ring and textured band! I am definitely on the lookout for a Tiffany rose cut band now :twisted2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's just lovely!!! Now I want want too :lol:

The style is so different from your e-ring but I love the combo too! I am curious, do you know how many mm wide it is? And what ring size?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another lover of this combo! Can we have many more pictures, please!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Oh it's just lovely!!! Now I want want too :lol:

The style is so different from your e-ring but I love the combo too! I am curious, do you know how many mm wide it is? And what ring size?

Thank you!! I think it is 3.75mm wide! It is a size 4.25.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!! I’ve never seen a rose cut eternity with melee this big before and it’s lovely!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your ring in your handle photo on another thread and looked through your posts hoping you'd started a thread on it :bigsmile:

Beautiful!! And not the sort of piece you see everyday, that's for sure. Tiffany features rose cuts so elegantly in their designs - I wish they made more! Or - if they'd at least stop discontinuing those lines!! Your preloved find checks all the boxes. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us!! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: LOVE LOVE LOVE your new ring!!!
The rose cuts and the rose gold together are perfection. :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this! Wow, I adore it. It is so scrumptious beside the e-ring. It is quite special, you did great finding it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results