shape
carat
color
clarity

Preliminary pro-pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soontowed

Shiny_Rock
That was one of the first weddingdresses I ever fell in love with. Vera Wang right? You look stunning in it!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
One word: STUNNING!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
You made a gorgeous bride, and you and DH are a beautiful couple! Lovely pics, and I adore your DIY project! Can''t wait to see more!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing, you were a radiant bride!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! All the pics are amazing!!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. I''ve of course passed them on to DH who''s been preening himself all evening! Apologies for not thanking you all individually but please know I appreciate all your good wishes. In response to questions / specific comments:

Cocolaw & LaurenThePartier - I feel a bit embarrassed starting a separate thread for my DIY project as it was so simple - print, cut and stick! However, I''ll post some pics on the existing DIY thread

ZoeBartlett - I agree, he did a great job. Then again, I''m such a control freak that I sent him about 100 pictures in the various styles we liked...thank goodness he''s so technically gifted, he delivered, and then some!

SoontoWed - yes, good spot, it is Vera Wang. I searched high and low for this dress and finally had it shipped over the UK from the States. My seamstress did a fab job taking it in about 4 sizes.

And I hope you''ll all pardon my self-indulgence but we received some more pics that I''ll post here...

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
I make a huge omission in not posting our delicious cake! It was a dense chocolate fudge sandwiched with chocolate cream, served with raspberry coulis and summer berries...shame I didn''t get any!

CGcake68.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
another gorgeously creative shot from our photographer - this is of the luminaries we put out in the evening, top-down view

OdandEn07.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
And one mystery solved...DH''s nephew hated his buttonhole and was wearing only the leaf throughout the whole wedding...I wondered what had happened to the stephanotis and now I know! He''s being lifted up by DH''s brother, steph in one chubby hand, toy cheetah in the other...hmmm
20.gif

PreCer65.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
And final one, I promise!

Thank you for letting me share!

IMG_03892.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely and without question hands down one of the most beautiful pro-pic threads I have ever seen on PS. Outstanding.

Congrats, Trinity!!!!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Monarch, I''m so touched especially given how many 100s of exquisite pro photos there are on this site - thank you so much for your kind words

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results