shape
carat
color
clarity

Pregnancy pillow?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''m closing in on 19 weeks, and can still sleep on either side or my back comfortably. I know at some point I''m going to need something to keep me from rolling onto my back and support my belly. There are so many pregnancy pillow options out there! What are your favorites?

One other thing....we found out that we are having a BOY!!!!
30.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
congrats! just had my first boy (I have 2 daughters) 9mo ago. I have metal in my back so the pregnancies were HORRIBLE on my spine. As for sleeping I have a king sz bed so I used the king sz pillows (one behind me and one in front in between my legs) throughout the entire pregnancy..it helped. If I didn''t have those long pillows I would have purchased one of those pregnancy pillows. GL

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
I received a SNOOGLEin my second month as a gift and at first i thought it was ridiculous. Boy was i wrong. That thing was an absolute lifesaver. I have to replace it for my next pregnancy as mine is worn, torn and squished.
The snoogle is definitely one of my fave pregnancy/baby items.

ETA--my aunt bought mine on ebay (new) and amazon carries them too.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 8:42:28 AM
Author: Jas12
I received a SNOOGLEin my second month as a gift and at first i thought it was ridiculous. Boy was i wrong. That thing was an absolute lifesaver. I have to replace it for my next pregnancy as mine is worn, torn and squished.

The snoogle is definitely one of my fave pregnancy/baby items.

ETA--my aunt bought mine on ebay (new) and amazon carries them too.

Ditto, I have the snoogle and love it!. Granted, still wake up every 1-2 hours...but without the pillow I know I would have a much harder time!

ETA: Welcome to team BLUE!!!!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I had the Snoogle too, and used it from 19 weeks until delivery. I probably could have gotten away with just 2 big pillows though.

And I second the welcome to team blue!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Baby boys are wonderful.

I''ll third (fourth, fifth) the Snoogle. Another pregnancy pillow I got a lot of use out of (and still do!) is a wedge pillow by Boppy, I believe. It took me a long time to get used to sleeping on my side, and it was nice to be able to fit the wedge pillow underneath my belly for extra support.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!

I''ll look into the Snoogle. It looks huge so it''s a good thing we have a king size bed! I''d hate to kick hubby out of bed so that I could use the pillow.
11.gif
lol!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
We just have a queen bed and it was fine with the snoogle. It doesn''t take up too much room.

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
hi orbaya - congrats on the pregnancy!! yay for a boy!!

i had the snoogle but rarely used it. i found that 2 pillows (one behind me and one between my knees) helped me more because i could adjust each one individually to whatever position felt best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results