shape
carat
color
clarity

PrecisionGem 4th July Aqua

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
This baby arrived so quickly! - and I am so pleased with it! The cut is stunning, and makes the most of the stone. It flashes and winks at you left right and centre, and sometimes becomes a total fireball. I did not expect that with an aqua! The colour is totally as advertised - a bit more saturated if anything - and I even love the veil!

Vendor stats: Aquamarine - 1.28 An Aqua from Mozambique in a nice medium blue that has not been heated. The cut is a long oval. The stone measures 8.53 x 5.6 mm. Color: 8/10 Clarity: 8/10 (one veil) Brilliance: 5/5

Precisiongem Aqua 1.28 from Mozambique, medium blue.png

Aqua close-up.jpg

Aqua bum.jpg

Aqua flashes.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock

Aqua hand shot.jpg

Aqua hand shot 2.jpg

Aqua hand shot 3.jpg

Aqua hand shot 4.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I wanted to build a necklace with it, but it may end up being a ring, as I wanna be able to see it when I wear it! It's the best of dilemmas ;-)

Aqua glow.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on a happy and satisfied purchase. From your handshots, I cannot see the veil at arms' length, so that's another plus.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
That's exactly what I get in "real life" too: the colour overwhelms the veil completely. It shows a deeper blue than I have been able to capture properly too. I knew I'd love it, but I didn't know how much I'd love it. WOo!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure it would make a lovely pendant, but it does look great on your hand. :) Congrats on a fine purchase! :appl:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I love Gene's elongated oval cut. Congratulations on a happy 4th of July present!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
It's so pretty! Had my eye on that stone - it's my son's birthstone. I ended up with a pink spinel that arrived last week and it's soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous, too!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Looks really lovely, something you will enjoy often.
:appl:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone :) I really do have to stop splurging on stones now and save up money for settings!

rubyprincess: I'd love to see your spinel :twirl:
NKOTB: Maybe an E-W ring?! OOOOoo
Aoife: I love the cut too, it's really something special. Very happy to own an example of it!
VL: Thank you. Mine has quite a substantial bottom like your golden sapphire. Hurrah!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I like the aqua with your nail polish color.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thank you! Me too :D I only wish my polish stayed in tip top condition, but I'm very hard on my nails. I used to be a biter, so I have to keep them painted in case I get tempted :twisted:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Some family portraits (my ering tourm is away, of course) :twirl:

L-R Bob Kast 5mm sapphire, Bob Kast 5.5mm spessartite, PrecisionGem aquamarine, Barry Bridgestock 5.8mm spinel

And a bonus picture of Peach Teddy getting in on the aqua action... :bigsmile:

Peach teddy aqua closeup.jpg

Family portrait 1.jpg

Family portrait 3.jpg

Family portrait 4.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh, Love little Teddy !!!
Those family photos are sooo nice :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:
And I was loving your polish too !!!!
I wish I had pretty hands and nice nails like yours !!!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, Shiney, thank you :oops: I was such a bad nail-biter for more years than I'd care to admit, so a compliment like that is very welcome :oops:

I'm so loving my little gem family at the moment! In a bizarre way, I shall miss them being unset when I eventually set them. Odd, isn't it, how they are so compelling to moon over...?! :love:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
A few more family pics (trying to learn to take better pictures of them - last lot of these, I promise!)

Family hand pic 1.jpg

Family hand pic 3.jpg

Family hand pic 4.jpg

Family hand pic 5.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results