shape
carat
color
clarity

Precision/well cut lab created gemstones?

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Someone in preloved sold a BEAUTIFUL lab grown ruby from Gene Flanigan. I loved it but I looked on his site and he had none similar to it! Sad. So i was wondering, where do you guys buy precision/well cut lab created gemstones? I love moissanite/clear stones but I am itching for a bit of color now and I don't own anything lab created besides a ruby in a thin 14k rose gold setting that I purchased off loupetroop a while ago.

Thanks!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gene sells gems on a weekly basis (usually) and they sell very quickly!
It's his cutting that makes the products special IMO. I know he bought a bit of lab grown rough so he will definitely be putting out more (if you sign up for his emails, you will get an alert when he posts new stones).

I have a lab sapphire from better than diamond that I bought about 6 years ago. I get so many compliments on that baby. They have a couple colors over there.

You can also buy colored moissanite. I've seen pink and green posted by a couple vendor approved etsy sellers. Julia B is one of them.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuliaBJewelry?section_id=13688840

Anyone else have a good source of lab gems?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know if you are on IG, or if you follow householbrook, but she has a really pretty lab pink sapphire ring. I believe she had Peter Torraca cut the stone. And I think she’s having a sale very soon. Otherwise, I’d stalk Gene’s site for the next lab stone you like. He doesn’t post them often, but did pick up some rough recently, so there will be more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results