shape
carat
color
clarity

Precision Set Fine Jewelry Works settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of any online websites that sell the Precision Set engagement rings? I was looking for the setting on the lefthand side #2152.

http://www.precisionset.com/engagement_frameset.htm

After much searching, this is the ring!!!!! Now I just need to know how much it costs and where I can get it. Please, please, please help. I''ve gone on the locations listed on the website, but none of them are online.
errrr.gif

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
Forgot to mention the ring is under the "contemporary" settings. Has anyone seen this ring or even something similar online?

beaverhousen

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is an absolutely stunning ring!!! Maybe you can get a jeweler to make it for you. Good luck, and again, nice ring!!!
naughty.gif

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
Ive all ready looked into getting it custom made, but the jeweler said he couldnt make that particular prong setting. I like this ring because it doesnt look like V's on the side, more like a curved U that holds the diamond. But he said he wouldnt be able to do that. So now Im trying to find it online, but no one seems to carry it. I finally find the ring that I want and noone carries it. Just about ready to throw in the towel and settle for just about anything....
cry.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi WW, you give up too easily! I have sent an e-mail to a few, requesting more info, including pricing, cause I really like this setting, too. Why don't you send an e-mail to the dealers closest to you, or give one a call? If you really love the setting, I would give that a try. I am actually contemplating this style, but with a custom twist, putting tiny staight baguettes inbetween each princess cut stone. I saw something like that in a store, and it just blew me away. Unfortunately, the design was great, but the craftsmanship just sucked! I just don't understand that
confused.gif
. So I guess I will probably end up going the custom route. If I get a response from any of the dealers, I will post the price for you.
10.gif

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
I know I shouldnt give up, but we have been looking since May, and Im just frustrated. What I thought would be a fun process has been anything but fun. I've run across the same problem. I've seen this style but the craftsmanship is either shoddy or the prong setting isnt what I want. And nothing seems to be under $2300, and that's just for the setting. Id be forever indebted to you if you pass along any information, and thanks for the pickmeup!!
rolleyes.gif

astogie

Rough_Rock
Hey WonderWoman....Try Borsheims in Omaha, they are a huge jewelry store and when we where searching for a Precisionset wedding set (E-ring mount and and band) they came in much cheaper than anyone else we called. If you pick the center stone up from pricescope or already have one just let them know you want to have your stone sent to Precisionset, to be custom set at the factory. They are owned by Warren Buffet (2nd richest guy in america) these days so you don't have to worry about him switching your stone!!

http://shop.borsheims.com/Borsheims/

I would call and give the style # and they will call you back with a price...make sure you ask for the "best Borshiems price" when you call...

800-642-GIFT (443
4.gif

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
Thanks Astogie!! I was looking around their website and they had a setting that was similar to the precisionset setting I want. If anything, it would be a much cheaper alternative. But I'll wait for the response first. Thanks again for your help. If anyone else knows of any other online jeweler that sells precisionset, please forward their information. Thanks everyone!!
9.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We carry the line. If you're interested drop us a buzz.

Rhino

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
Really? Your website was one of the first places I went to, but I didnt see the precisionset line. Either way, I emailed gogmountings because I had a couple of questions regarding the setting. Thanks Rhino!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results