shape
carat
color
clarity

Precision Set engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOmeone posted this on DT and I love it!!!!!
It has pave on the shank, almost eternity style, but there is a space on the bottom in case you have to resize the ring later down the road. It has a cathedral shank, so the shank comes up to meet the prongs and tapers in. There are four prongs, but they are not too fat and thick. There is also a fine milgrain detail on the edges of the shank, so delicate and dainty. It can also sit flush with any wedding band, and there is a matching band.

The stone in the picture was furnished by GOG and it is a 1.49 J VVS2 H&A.

It is really beautiful!!!
2.gif
appl.gif
love.gif

pp 3.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a side profile of the ring.

pp4.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of it on the person's hand. It is so pretty!!
3.gif

PP 2.jpg

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! Did she mention what the setting cost? It has the look of a custom setting -- it's really gorgeous.

Thanks for posting it here.

Kris

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous. When I saw it with the wedding band I thought of a Tiffany setting owned by a poster named Empresseva. She was very kind to me when I was trying to find the same setting in a Tiffany's store...but it had (I believe) been discontinued.

pinkangel

Rough_Rock
Wow! I love it too. So feminine, but classic at the same time. Gorgeous.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for some GREAT eye candy, Kayla!!
love.gif

Neat idea the person had to leave part of the shank w/o stones. That's planning ahead! You never know when you'll need a resize. I couldn't wear my rings during pregnancies and over the years I've grown from a 4.5 to a 5.75+/not quite 6.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results