shape
carat
color
clarity

Pre-set 3 stone rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jimbo1977

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had any experience with buying a pre-set 3 stone ring from any of the online vendors? For example, this one. This seems like a better deal than trying to buy a setting, picking three stones, etc.
Thanks!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Without commenting on James Allen b/c I don''t know them...they are new here....I think it may LOOK like a better deal....but what are you actually getting? You don''t know anything about the stones other than color and clarity .... a better cut will be more expensive, and a worse cut less. I find that pre-set rings are generally not as good quality. Perhaps you can inquire with them as to the specific stats of the stones they''d be using...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
James Allen is connected with DCD. It''s their new website. They can give you more info regarding cut etc... or can build a ring for you meeting your specifications. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results