shape
carat
color
clarity

Pre owned MMD

elinselfors

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I m looking to upgrade my e-ring, and really want to find a pre-owned man made diamond. But it seems REALLY hard to find one. I was thinking that since there is so much buzz around the low second hand value - there should be plenty around for nice prices. I can't seem to find any. Am I looking at the wrong places? I have looked at diamondbistro, louptroop, idonowidont and eBay.

Appreciate any advice you could give me! :)

For reference I am looking for a round or cushion, at least H in color and eye clean. Would prefer ideal cut. In the 1,2-1,5 carat range.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the forum :))

MMDs are still very new in the marketplace (well, in terms of being 'affordable', higher quality and more widely available than they've been in the past) so there are naturally fewer stones in the secondhand marketplace.

Additionally, all the talk of low secondhand prices might be putting people off that might be considering selling them.

I believe that some have been seen on ebay, but the usual 'buyer beware' cautions apply on that site! lol

I think you are looking in all the right places so you might just need to keep on looking until something comes up that you like :)

Either that or keep an eye on the market generally, as some New offerings might come down in price in the future!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results