shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Pre-loved Ring Semi-mount/Setting for cushion

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a beautiful spinel that I know - realistically - I probably won’t be able to decide on and execute a custom setting for it anytime soon with so many other things going on, but I really want to be able to love on it a bit in the mean time, see how it performs in various light when set (even if temporarily), etc.

It’s a slightly elongated cushion, measuring 6.6 x 6.2 x 4.2 mm, and I could go with about any ring size from 7 to 8.75 as I’m not set on one finger to wear it on, or possibly just outside that a smidge if sizeable. And I’m not picky about metal as I’m trying to keep the most options open as possible.

Does anyone perhaps have an empty ring semi-mount/setting laying around in their jewelry stash that might fit it? I don’t have a particular budget in mind - it would really depend on the setting ... if it’s something I really love, etc.

Pic (showing it sitting E/W):
417CB1AC-935C-44A0-9914-4822F3EE2688.jpeg

I made an LT listing to contact me. Thanks for looking! :wavey:

https://loupetroop.com/listings/settings/wtb-ring-semi-mount-slash-setting-for-cushion

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent you a message via LT

Thank you! I just replied. :wavey:

For a setting that has a round in it, I am *thinking* the round would need to be about 7.5mm for my 6.6 x 6.2 mm cushion, based on a quick comparison with my spinel when trying to scale it. Am I thinking about/looking at this right? :doh:
355DCFDB-A94B-4B41-8D3E-4458CD45D895.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results