shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive wishes needed for our friend Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
prayers to you and your bambino''s!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear what you and your family is going through. I am sending you tons of the positive energy and good wishes your way that your cubs will stay healthy and strong.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Even more stay-put vibes going out to the cubs today.

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
My thoughts are with you, Indy, Mr. Indy & the cubs..

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, please stay positive and strong. I will be praying for you, your hubby and the cubs.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Both me and hubby (I shared your situation with him last night) are thinking positive thoughts and praying for you and your DH and the "cubs." {{{{Hugs}}}}

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will be saying lots of prayers for you, your hubby, and the little ones!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
sending *HUGS* and prayers...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking of you and your family, Indy. I''m sending good thoughts to you, your husband, and the cubs.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hang in there Indy. Cubs, hang harder!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You and your family are in my thoughts IndyG.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of prayers. You''re all in my thoughts every day.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I am sending all my positive thoughts your way, Indy. Hope that you and the cubs are OK!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread until today. I''ll be thinking about you all the way.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I''m thinking of you and your family. Hugs.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending you LOTS of hugs and good thoughts Indy.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Positive thoughts being sent your way indy!!! We''re all thinking of you (and the cubs)!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your strength and attitude are something to truly be admired. I''m praying for you and your family every day.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sending positive thoughts!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m continuing to keep you and the cubs in my prayers, Indy. Just know that you''re doing everything you can for your boys and keep thinking positive. Miracles happen each and every day!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Indy!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy checked in and she and the cubs are still hanging in there, but they are still in a very high risk situation
15.gif
The good news is that her mom''s cancer seems to be really responding to the chemo, so yippy Indy and family! Cubs, you keep being strong too!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Indy,

So glad to hear that your mom is improving. Hang in there!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much to DD for starting this thread, and I can''t thank the rest of you enough for your thoughts and prayers. If my cubs somehow pull through, some day I will tell them how many kind, wonderful people were cheering for them. I''m so touched. I''ve been staying off PS for the most part since I''ve been feeling pretty anti-social. It''s taking a lot of concentration to stay calm and strong so that my physical tension doesn''t make things worse for our cubs.

We are committed to taking things one day at a time and treating each day as a small triumph.

We''re off to the doctor shortly and hoping things are status quo. I''m going to ask them to keep the screen turned away on the ultrasound since last time my heart about shattered when I saw the little guys frolicking around in there. Then we''ll go see the neonatologist who will explain what will happen if they hang in there until 23 weeks... 25 weeks... etc. Then it''s back to bed.

Every week that they make it, we are giving some money to the March of Dimes so that maybe scientists can finally figure out how to stop pre-term labor, which affects so many families. There is NO FDA approved treatment, and no evidence that the (often dangerous) treatments currently used work for more than 48 hours. That, given modern medicine in other areas, is a travesty.
38.gif

Thank you again for all your good wishes and prayers. I can''t begin to say how much it means to me.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indy, biggest hugs outgoing to you and your DH. I think about you every day. We are here for you. {{{HUGS}}}

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m sending positive thoughts out to you & your family, Indy!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, I''m praying for you and your family. You go right ahead and ignore us - no apologies needed. We''ll keep on praying for the next 15 weeks that you''re going to be pregnant. (Some positive thinking there.)

You''re right - every day is a triumph and gives the cubs better outcomes.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
thoughts and prayers continue.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy I''m so glad you saw this and feel the looooove (so to speak
9.gif
)! I think of your and your babies every day, best of luck at your appointments this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results