shape
carat
color
clarity

Praise Science

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so agree with you about See's! We only get a pop up shop in this area of the country every year from Christmas to Valentine's Day. I so wish it was easier for us to get it all year. But then it is probably better for me that it's not.

Perhaps a box of See's Dark Chocolate Nuts and Chews is how I'll celebrate my 5.8 A1C.
They're so expensive now ... but then what isn't? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I'm overdue for something Naughty Naughty. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Just don't tell my doctor, or my DH. (I'll have to hide them.)

View attachment 952712

Last edited:

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps a box of See's Dark Chocolate Nuts and Chews is how I'll celebrate my 5.8 A1C.
They're so expensive now ... but then what isn't? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I'm overdue for something Naughty Naughty. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Just don't tell my doctor.

View attachment 952712

Love this idea! My mom sends me a See's box every year on the anniversary of my cardiac surgery 14 years ago and it should be arriving Friday! I will be enjoying this weekend!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your mom. :kiss2:

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your new diabetes tools for control and a good life, Kenny. That little CGM is a wonder as are insulin pumps which work so well for a family member and have kept the glucose control emergencies requiring a rescue squad non-existent.

There are many new science based discoveries that are changing peoples lives including the immunotherapy treatments for cancers that have saved two family members lives to date and even though we haven't seen the long term results. For the past 2 and 3 years they have been cancer-free due to these treatments and did not have good prognosis prior to immunotherapy treatments. Recover without scalpels, radiation or chemotherapy is truly amazing. In my heart, God bless our scientific community.

As an aside... You wondered, Kenny, if people were ignoring your posts. I doubt that very much. I enjoy reading most of your posts, lol, we can't agree on everything but we can agree to disagree, right? Please keep posting!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Good news and congrats! I love hearing of people's health turning in a positive direction. Gives me hope.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks very much, @Sunrises Sunsets .
I'm grateful for any kind words thrown my way. :dance:

And yes, I am on ignore.
FWIW, I recently had a thread about it.

7 said they have me on ignore.
But, of course, the number must be higher since those who have me on ignore probably wouldn't not even see that thread.

Last edited:

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock

And yes, I am on ignore.

But, of course, the number must be higher since those who have me on ignore probably wouldn't not even see that thread.

Discourse is important. We learn so much about the world even if we don't agree with all mindsets all the time. Keep posting!

And congrats on those great numbers due to your medication and equipment changes.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Love this idea! My mom sends me a See's box every year on the anniversary of my cardiac surgery 14 years ago and it should be arriving Friday! I will be enjoying this weekend.
Love this idea! My mom sends me a See's box every year on the anniversary of my cardiac surgery 14 years ago and it should be arriving Friday! I will be enjoying this weekend!!

Thanks a lot you guys! Now I’m fighting A Super craving for Sees Scotchmallows. There has to be a pop up store around here somewhere!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock

And yes, I am on ignore.

Kenny, I don't post often but I want you to know that I really enjoy your posts. I appreciate your attempts to educate us on various topics. You, Missy, and a few other PSers are my favorite posters.
I intend to read your bitcoin explanation. Perhaps I will finally understand it, since it’s all just seemed like an unregulated con game to me! Also, I appreciate your wicked sense of humor. IDK why anyone would block you, but that is their choice and their loss!
jeanie

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks a lot you guys! Now I’m fighting A Super craving for Sees Scotchmallows. There has to be a pop up store around here somewhere!

We get a pop up in my area from Christmas until Easter, it used to be closed after Valentine's Day but last year they stayed longer. They said they'd be back at Halloween this year but I guess that changed because we didn't get it until November. Wish we had one all year round.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
We get a pop up in my area from Christmas until Easter, it used to be closed after Valentine's Day but last year they stayed longer. They said they'd be back at Halloween this year but I guess that changed because we didn't get it until November. Wish we had one all year round.

Me too! I grew up in So Cal , where we had permanent Sees candy shops in our town. Those black & white checkered floors, the smell of chocolate, the free samples in the little white paper cups. It was heaven to a certain chubby little redhead girl!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results