shape
carat
color
clarity

PPM non-pros and wedding day details!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I just went back and found your old thread on your final fitting. Love the video you posted! Not sure how I missed that thread the first time around... so glad you were overjoyed with the first gown in the end!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Pils!!! I was so looking forward to these! Beautiful pics, you and your hubby look great and so in love! Love them!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaay Pils!!! I''m so glad it all went so well for you. I can''t WAIT to see the snowy photos!!!!
30.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
So elegant! So beautiful! And, the dress really is the perfect dress after all, which makes me really happy! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your pics look wonderful so far, you and your husband looked fantastic and your cake was stunning I love the snowflake details.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The cake sounds really delicious and your dress is beautiful. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Princess_Dreamer

Rough_Rock
I hope my day is that much fun!! Sounds like an amazing party/celebration :)
The cake looks and sounds super yummy too!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I can tell from those pics it was a BLAST! I''m glad you had a good time and there were only a few minor SNAFUs. I think those flowers are gorgeous! Congratulations PPM!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congratulations to you both!!!
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayay Pils!! Congratulations!! I''m so glad the day went so well. You look beautiful. I love the car pic and the garter shot. You have very nice finger pointing. Jazz hands.
3.gif

And how random that a fellow PS''er knows one of your BM''s. That''s awesome.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like such a fun wedding!!

And OMG so funny about the garter remount! We didn't do a garter toss or remount at my wedding, and in hindsight I'm SO happy we didn't based on who caught my bouquet! I think all the boys would have scrambled over each other to NOT catch the garter after that.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding Pils! I''m really happy for you. Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, you guys are an adorable couple, such a gorgeous wedding!!!! congratulations
36.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2009 10:34:37 PM
Author: princessplease
Congrats!!!!!!!!! What great pics!!!!!!!!!! I can''t wait to see the pros!!!!

ditto! i was thinking the same thing. everything looks so great! congrats!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats :) your wedding looked beautiful and heaps of fun love the ceremony site just stunning
30.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! The brown dresses with cream flowers are fantastic (my attendants wore brown too, so I''m a little biased:)

Your cake is so pretty and sounds really yummy.

Congratulations and best wishes!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
PPM you look absolutely amazing. Everything looks just gorgeous. Congratulations!!!!!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
A "bagillion" photos - wow! That''s a lot.
9.gif

So there was a little drama. Sounds like everybody handled it well and you turned it into one heck of a wedding. Sounds like fun, looks like fun, everything looks wonderful. Absolutely stunning couple. Can''t wait to see the pro pics. Do you have any photos dancing with Santa? Bet they''re a riot if you do.

Congratulations to you both!

Treefrog

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look stunning!! Love how everything looks.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
You are so gorgeous lady! Everything was stunning. I especially love your BMs big fluffy bouquets. Congratulations!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
PPM, looks like a fun time was had by all. I don''t know if your smile could have been any bigger. Congrats.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, I remember seeing picks of this venue before and being really excited to see your final pics. They''re awesome! I just love cool industrial type venues.

Looks like you guys had a blast and you and DH are so cute together
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results