color
clarity

PP Tahitian pearls on sale!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1409949811|3745627 said:
ckrickett|1409837487|3744651 said:
Pirard|1409787413|3744358 said:
I am in real pearl overload! Everyone's strands are amazing. I wore mine today to meet with a client...probably a mistake...she had that "I'm paying her too much" look in her eye! img_1105_3.jpg

gorgeous pearls, I would love a neck shot too!!!

Here ya go!
img_1100_1.jpg img_1085.jpg

Pirard, Thanks for the neck shots. Its so great to finally see that strand on your neck. WOW!

dmz

Rough_Rock
Multi-Coloured Strand Neck Shots

So, here are the neck shots. This is outside on a foggy morning. The first two shots are in a light box using natural light (no flash). You can see the comparison to the first (mixup) strand. The first one is going back, and it might be a good option for someone who wants an off-round strand. The new strand is more multi-coloured (which is what I wanted), but also less round overall. I'm very happy with how it turned out, and my wife loves it.

Pearl Paradise has been great to deal with in fixing the original mixup. They couldn't have handled things any better, in my opinion.

A special thank you goes out to Chenai and Elia who worked on putting together the multi-coloured strand you see below.

Light Box - Multi-Coloured

multi_box.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3cKzATGFG_Fpk9_8gDKNFp9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

Light Box - Comparison

strand_comparison_box.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Vm6pTDcNxX9VEvhvhOOpgZ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

First Strand (being returned)

first_front.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_Epb9bFAeGuzshDiZSXrdZ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

first_back.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vhUcyN5HsZ3zaoUx8WCSPZ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

Multi-Coloured Strand

multi_front.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1ZiTwPfJN237OShw3rRBjp9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

multi_back.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/nELlv2HtA4N3nw1ueT0hAJ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

multi_left.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ZLEVp5zw51czxz9-39sIlZ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

multi_right.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PRr7kTtRyLO3k51YzpD1wJ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

Pearl Paradise Glamour Shots

These were already posted, but make for a good comparison glamour vs real-life.

_21581.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MRhvyWlFFoyDwLEABDAdVJ9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

_21582.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/SMKULBmdbeRZnwta8pdc8J9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

_21583.jpg
full: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IC6rWMZMAIccd0w-uCdX9J9-RopTHtMfgkLwfssDzE4?feat=directlink

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
DMZ -- wonderful photos! Please tell your wife she looks so very beautiful!

I am surprised how much I like the "mistake" strand. The inclusions you highlighted with your close-ups are not visible from the neck shots, and I love the drape on your wife.

The new strand is just gorgeous and the colors are fantastic. The colors pop on your wife's neck. Your strand is definitely much more colorful than mine. This is one of the (rare) cases where the real life shots show more saturated and distinct colors than the glamour shots.

This worked out very well for you both. May she wear this strand in health for a lifetime.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful strand made even more beautiful when worn by your lovely wife. :))

The mistake strand is very nice as well on its own, and shows just how special your hand-picked strand is.

Thank you for the photos, and have a wonderful anniversary. :wavey:

dmz

Rough_Rock
I do like the "mistake" strand for what it is. It's just not what I was looking for at the time. Hopefully these shots will help it find a home. All of the pearls are off-round. Most of the noticeable blemishes are on the front / larger pearls. The worst one is the front dark one, and I spun it to hide the blemishes. If someone is tolerant of that, and wants the off-round shape, this might be a good option. (I didn't see many off-round strands in the sale.) I find that in a lot of light, the strand goes silver-grey and you lose the contrast pattern I was after.

In real life, the two strands don't drape so differently. I chalk that up to being quick outside this morning as it wasn't very warm out. My wife was very patient being drug outside in the morning before her coffee.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mapo:. Neck shots please!!! I'm dying to see it in person.

Pirard:. So beautiful! I remember reading somewhere (might have been the AP education site) that pearls reflect more of the spectrum of light under certain artificial lights. They were suggesting to always see something under natural light before buying, but I think it gives us great hints about showing off our lovelies to the best advantage!

DMZ:. Beautiful necklace!!! I was also surprised by how well the mistake strand showed. But the new strand is stunning in its colour. You definitely came out way ahead!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
DMZ - Beautiful strand! I love the intensity of the colours and it looks wonderful on your lovely wife ! I'm so glad that everything has worked out so well ! :appl:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls Pirard and Dmz! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
DMZ that "bold" multicolor strand is amazing. You did very well!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
DMZ, oh my, your multis make my heart flutter. You have one lucky wife. I'm a big fan of multicolor Tahitians and your wife's has the best color and intensity i've seen so far. I envy this strand.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DMZ, fantastic pictures-- thank you! The colors are so pretty with your wife's skin tone. I bet the one you're returning is already spoken for ;)) .

mapo

Shiny_Rock
DMZ, your wife looks fantastic in her new pearls. lucky wife!

CMD, I had some time this morning so I've taken pics of my three t strands.

here's some pictures of my new strand -
img_5864.jpg
img_5855_0.jpg

new strand plus old strand -
img_5865.jpg img_5858_1.jpg

and the two strands plus harvest strand -
img_5879.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mapo|1410022766|3746009 said:
CMD, I had some time this morning so I've taken pics of my three t strands.

So pretty! I love how luminous green they are with the peacock overtones! They look fantastic with your other strands! Were they described as having a lighter body colour?

mapo

Shiny_Rock
cmd2014|1410023432|3746015 said:
So pretty! I love how luminous green they are with the peacock overtones! They look fantastic with your other strands! Were they described as having a lighter body colour?

I don't recall whether it was described as lighter bodied. All I remember was that it was described as blue-green to blue bodied pearls. I mostly went by the pictures.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Mapo, I adore the colors of your blue-green strands. They look like they coordinate well with the harvest strand also.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
dmz, it looks like a candy necklace, it is so lovely on your wife. :love: :love: :love:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
I am in real pearl overload! Everyone's strands are amazing. I wore mine today to meet with a client...probably a mistake...she had that "I'm paying her too much" look in her eye! img_1105_3.jpg

Pirard, your rope is delicious, the color range is amazing!!

I think that is great she noticed. In my profession: "If your selling luxury you need to look like luxury".

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Here are pics of my strand, I'm in love! Sorry for the poor quality pics :(sad

photo_1_121.jpg

photo_2_112.jpg

photo_3_82.jpg

photo_4_48.jpg

photo_5_36.jpg

Squattie ;))

I am really and I mean REALLY glad I had them lengthen it 2 inches, it sits EXACTLY where I want it too!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
All that green -- they look great on you!!! But are you really glad you lengthened them by two inches...?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1410106775|3746479 said:
All that green -- they look great on you!!! But are you really glad you lengthened them by two inches...?

Thanks, and YES!

I have a few strands that are 18" and they never seem to fit nice with that I wear, and I don't think they suit me well (Minus the tornado) so I ry to get necklaces that are at least 20 inches. I've tried this on with a few tops and dresses and it sits perfect with everything, if it were a little shorter it may not have looked nice with them all. I am probably just being pernickety about it though.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Mapo, I love you two strands together they look like twins, wonderful companion to each other. Adding the rope makes it over the top. What was the light exposure when you were taking the pictures, they have a luminous green glow?

ckrickett|1409617895|3743097 said:
Got a glamour shot!!
I love all the colors, I am very excited! I'm hoping it isn't to muted when I get to though, since it was a very very dark green color in other shots.

This is shipping with my Torsade and Tincup so I am very anxious for this package. Will be shipping tomorrow! =) =) =)

sep_01_2014_copy.jpg

I'm so happy the thread continues … :appl:

ckrickett I know you are loving this new beauty, and it is really popping green! I was expecting a darker look from the glamor shot, it doesn't look dark dark green, but then I'm still amazed at each strand and how it shakes out IRL. It really looks luscious.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Frost Me|1410110295|3746500 said:
Mapo, I love you two strands together they look like twins, wonderful companion to each other. Adding the rope makes it over the top. What was the light exposure when you were taking the pictures, they have a luminous green glow?

Frost Me, Thank you! I took that picture yesterday morning about 6 feet from an east facing window with the shades half open so that there is indirect lighting.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Loving that look mapo WOW! I WANT MINE NOW ! :wall:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So many lovely necklaces in this thread! :love:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett|1410107772|3746483 said:

Thanks, and YES!

I have a few strands that are 18" and they never seem to fit nice with that I wear, and I don't think they suit me well (Minus the tornado) so I ry to get necklaces that are at least 20 inches. I've tried this on with a few tops and dresses and it sits perfect with everything, if it were a little shorter it may not have looked nice with them all. I am probably just being pernickety about it though.

I'm the same way. My necklines tend to be lower v-necks and I find that 20 inch works best with most of what I wear too. The only exception is when I'm tucking a strand inside the collar of a dress shirt, which is where my 18's come in handy.

I think both the colour and the length really suit you.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Frost Me|1410102011|3746445 said:
I am in real pearl overload! Everyone's strands are amazing. I wore mine today to meet with a client...probably a mistake...she had that "I'm paying her too much" look in her eye!

Pirard, your rope is delicious, the color range is amazing!!

I think that is great she noticed. In my profession: "If your selling luxury you need to look like luxury".

Frost Me, I totally get that...In this instance, my client really did admire my pearls...and I was kidding (well maybe partially kidding)...my mother once told me that pearls are POWER jewelry items...think of all the powerful women who wear them!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014|1410114088|3746536 said:

Thanks, and YES!

I'm the same way. My necklines tend to be lower v-necks and I find that 20 inch works best with most of what I wear too. The only exception is when I'm tucking a strand inside the collar of a dress shirt, which is where my 18's come in handy.

I think both the colour and the length really suit you.

It is a gorgeous strand, and I love the 20" on your neckline. We know what we like best, and when we can have our choices we end up with what we want!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

Thanks, and YES!

I was kidding, silly!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1410118348|3746567 said:

Thanks, and YES!

I was kidding, silly!

:whistle: :lol: :twirl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to everyone who has posted their new strands! They are all so different yet so beautiful! Excellent purchases!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results