shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Black Friday scores?

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Anyone? The email just arrived and I jumped on this ring at once - it's white gold with a 6mm white Akoya pearl. The deciding factor was the lustre and rose overtones of the pearl, and the fact that it's small enough that I may have an easier time not damaging it. Here it is: http://www.pearlparadise.com/6065mm-White-Akoya-Pearl-and-Diamond-Ring4040.aspx

And here is the link to the sale items: http://www.pearlparadise.com/Clearance-Pearl-Specials431.aspx?page=0 - some great deals there...

Please post any treasures you buy!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I found the clearance site on Thanksgiving morning, before the announcement, and there were 9 pages of treasures, all available. :bigsmile: I see that now they are down to just two pages, so items have been going super fast.

I jumped all over the Kamoka ring. I've been wanting that forever, and I couldn't believe the deal. It would cost me that much just a set a pearl in 14k white gold these days, much less be able to find such a stunning pearl. While I was there I picked up the 50-inch pick necklace for $36, which as of this writing is still available, and I sprung for a 10-11mm freshwater baroque bracelet for $20, which appears to be gone.

50In Pink Rope2.gif

KamokaRing3.jpg

KamokaRing4.jpg

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
I picked up the 50" white necklace in 8-9 mm for 96.25USD. Realized I'd forgotten Mr. Credit Card at home and bombed home after work, lucky enough to snag one. Phew!

Can't wait to get it, and wear it with my silverpinks!

Will post pics when received - let's have a pic-postin' fiesta in a few days!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
I'm bummed that I didn't see this in time to get the South Sea earrings. Grats on your purchases everyone! Can't wait to see pics!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this something that happens every year, or did you all discover it by randomly checking the website?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sign up for their email list to be notified of the special sales. You can also like them on facebook for the facebook specials. FYI there will be a Cyber Monday sale too.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I found out about it through being on their email list. I just happened to be logged into Gmail when the email came through, so I headed right over and made a purchase. Fly Girl - that kamoka ring was the first item I tried to put in my cart, but you had already got your hands on it. Congrats, it's a beauty!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1322238343|3068652 said:
I found the clearance site on Thanksgiving morning, before the announcement, and there were 9 pages of treasures, all available. :bigsmile: I see that now they are down to just two pages, so items have been going super fast.

I jumped all over the Kamoka ring. I've been wanting that forever, and I couldn't believe the deal. It would cost me that much just a set a pearl in 14k white gold these days, much less be able to find such a stunning pearl. While I was there I picked up the 50-inch pick necklace for $36, which as of this writing is still available, and I sprung for a 10-11mm freshwater baroque bracelet for $20, which appears to be gone.

Thought I'd update with some photos. The bracelet ended up going to my MIL for Christmas. DH's family does a Christmas exchange where you open a bunch of presents, then can trade or "steal" ones you like better. It's all done very orderly and decently and is a lot of fun. Best of all, someone surely will love the odd gifts that you brought. Anyhow, my 84 year old MIL opened the bracelet, popped the stretchy thing onto her wrist and there it stayed. At least 4 other ladies were drooling over it, but no one dared to steal it from Grandma. :)) And, she loves how easy it goes on and off.

Bracelet2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
The pink rope went to my son's girlfriend for Christmas. I made the earrings from some small round pearls and some keshis that I had.

PinkRope.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Finally some photos of the Kamoka ring which I'm keeping. :)) I'll take it in for resizing soon. This is a very sharp pearl. The coloring is similar to the one I had set into a ring with green zircon sidestones, but you can see the luster and shape are far superior. I think in some lighting I see a bit more blue in the Kamoka.

KamokaRing7.jpg

KamokaRing9.jpg

KamokaRing5.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl congratulations on scoring the Kamoka ring. Love Kamokas. :mrgreen: The bracelet looks like it was just meant for Grandma too. I bet you earned points for that one. :saint:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1325092597|3090068 said:
Fly Girl congratulations on scoring the Kamoka ring. Love Kamokas. :mrgreen: The bracelet looks like it was just meant for Grandma too. I bet you earned points for that one. :saint:
It looks like you are absolutely correct, 4Ranch. I got a letter from my MIL in the mail today thanking me for the pearl bracelet. She writes: "The pearls are lovely and I am waiting for a proper event to wear them! So far, I have been to the doctor and dentist and somehow they don't qualify! But wait! New Year's Eve! Some of my friends and I are having a party in someone's apartment here. That will be dress-up." All that for a $20 purchase from Pearl Paradise. :wink2: To be fair, the bracelet looks awesome on her, and I hated it on me. I think it just suits her coloring far better. :)) Plus, the stretch band makes it so easy for her to wear.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
In-law points are always a good thing Fly Girl. Glad it all worked out for you so well.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl. So happy your MIL got the bracelet. Now it will be so easy to buy her coordinating pieces for a set for other gift giving occasions.

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Kamoka ring and I love the pink strand that seems pink, not peach-pink. Keep those pictures coming, folks! Next year I will look at some of those stretchy pearl bracelets for my mom if they have them, as those are easy for her to slip on and off, without fiddling with a clasp.

Happy New Year, Everyone, and may your 2012 be filled with Gem grade flawless pearls and love!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
eloisegirl|1325271725|3091684 said:
Gorgeous Kamoka ring and I love the pink strand that seems pink, not peach-pink. Keep those pictures coming, folks! Next year I will look at some of those stretchy pearl bracelets for my mom if they have them, as those are easy for her to slip on and off, without fiddling with a clasp.

Happy New Year, Everyone, and may your 2012 be filled with Gem grade flawless pearls and love!
Thank you, Eloise. You are correct that the pink strand was very pink and not peachy. I am not a peachy fan either. I go for the pinks that lean more towards lavender rather than orange.

I see that PP has only the Tahitian keshi bracelets in stretch now. I hope these fat freshie bracelets come back as well. I'd like to try one that is all white. You can't tell from my picture, but this one was a multi with too much peach for me, but perfect colors for my MIL.

Happy New Year! :wavey:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1325271271|3091678 said:
Flygirl. So happy your MIL got the bracelet. Now it will be so easy to buy her coordinating pieces for a set for other gift giving occasions.
Thank you, NacreLover. I never thought about that, but it is a good idea. PP does have a plump freshie baroque necklace in stock now, but not much else with these sorts of pearls. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results