shape
carat
color
clarity

Poster/print of turquoise mines

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thought some of you might be interested in this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Turquoi...1274811273828359391&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=1&

I just got one. I don't necessarily think it's pretty or goes with my house decor but it is informational. But, it's not too big and I figure for $10 it can go in a frame from Michaels, I'll hang it in a low traffic area of the house and learn something from looking at it sometimes.

Does anyone know of any other mine location posters?

Tx.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a neat little purchase! I agree with the low traffic area ;))

Interesting find, sonomacounty!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the low traffic area ;))

Gotcha. The inside of a closet, perhaps? :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^ :lol: Well there may be some awesome lighting system set up in your basement or garage, too! :lol:
I'm just teasing you! I think it's a pretty cool map idea.

Quantz Studios

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I dont know much about this one, but I know it's old and a friend gifted one to me. It hangs in my hallway.

p7291086.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey that's pretty neat, stonebender! Are those actual turquoise stones or pictures of the stones? I like that...for a hallway ;))

Quantz Studios

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Just pictures on the poster. Too bad they aren't actual stones- The Lander Blue and Number 8, plus a few other of the locations are worth quite a bit. :naughty: I am a lapidary that lives in Nevada, so this poster means more to me than most. Only reason it's not in the living room is because there's no room. It'll eventually go in the work room once I get it all organized and ready to work in.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a perfect piece for you! maybe it's worth picking up the other map off of the eBay link above, as well since they be we'll suited to your workroom & career :))

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Hey that's pretty neat, stonebender! . . . I like that...for a hallway ;))

Hey, now, I think you are still teasing me about my not-so-pretty poster find, E! :lol:
I still think mine will be a lovely addition to the inside of the closet, anyway. :)

Actually, I saw Stonebender's and it inspired me to go looking around on E-bay. I looked for one of opal mines and didn't find anything.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Opal mines -that would be a cool one too! Is there a whole series of these types of maps?? If not, that would be a pretty neat idea to develop - or maybe that's what the photo montage theme could be - maps of the world and where the mines are! Hey - I'm liking that idea!! I'm sure you can find some other's... That would be kind of cool!

Sonomacounty- you may just be bringing your new map front and centre, any day now!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results