shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your favourite registry item!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m already married, but the registry item we get the most use out of BY FAR (making it our favorite!) is our Calphalon "Multi" Pot with steamer insert. Make pasta AND steam veggies at the same time. We''ll always have one of these.

It''s currently sold out at BBB, but if you find yourself eating a lot of pasta and steamed veggies, add this pot! It''s wonderful.

calphalonmultipot.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
My family forced me to register against my will by threatening to buy me hideously ugly wedding gifts. DH and I had a really fun time putting together our registry in retaliation of them. I think this was our favorite registry item.

Hahaha, I still laugh about that! And nobody even bought it for us (FYI, we are NOT having kids anytime soon). Needless to say, our favorite gift came from OFF the registry. It was a calphalon cooking set which I started crying over when I opened it.

ETA: We also registered for a portable toilet, night vision goggles (??), a Nascar watch, a 60-inch plasma TV and DH registered for tighty whities. Hehe.

registry item111.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here are my favorite things from my registries at Crate and Barrel and Macy''s (the Dyson is the only thing in the collage from Macy''s).

favorite registry items.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so that was a little big and I couldn''t choose just one. I can''t wait to get a little color in here! A lot of what we have is practical and boring. We need more color to spice things up.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 4:24:44 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
My family forced me to register against my will by threatening to buy me hideously ugly wedding gifts. DH and I had a really fun time putting together our registry in retaliation of them. I think this was our favorite registry item.

Hahaha, I still laugh about that! And nobody even bought it for us (FYI, we are NOT having kids anytime soon). Needless to say, our favorite gift came from OFF the registry. It was a calphalon cooking set which I started crying over when I opened it.

ETA: We also registered for a portable toilet, night vision goggles (??), a Nascar watch, a 60-inch plasma TV and DH registered for tighty whities. Hehe.
That''s GREAT NEL! I love that you and hour husband had so much fun with your registry.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, Zo-zo! That makes me want to go to YOUR house for dinner.
18.gif
Nice table stuff.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
They have a "curvier" version too... appropriately called the "Kurv". yin and yang

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
oil can is from Crate & Barrel. It''s only $15 so you could just buy it yourself rather than starting up a new registry.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Indy! Sure, come on over! Summer, I love the new hand held vacs. They're so convenient, aren't they?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
NEL, your registry hilarity is just that. I wish we had thought of that: making our registry into comedy. haha. So perfect. Brilliant, in fact.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t registered yet, but I love some of the items you all got.

Indy, I saw a similar teapot at a store earlier in white ceramic. It came with a matching sugar and creamer (at least it was displayed with it), I called the stored to ask who made it and they wouldn''t give me the name. I think yours is nicer, I love the look of the metal. I guess I won''t be shopping with them. Boudum makes great products.

Sum, I got the vac as a gift and I love mine. I use it to clean up after my dog. I have the white one and I leave it in the bathroom as a night light. I might go to costco and get another pair.

Ebree, I got a multipot, FI bought it for me when I was drooling over it at the store. It is great. I also use it as a colander to clean veggies.

I can''t wait to start registering

scm1012

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love the Nambe ''Sabbath'' candle holders I registered for!!!!

Also, the Vera Wang ''Lariat'' flatware to match my formal china.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results