shape
carat
color
clarity

post wedding--bridal pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
My one regret after my wedding was that my husband and I didnt get any ''portraits'' of the two of us. We had an amazing photographer, and some FANTASTIC pics, almost all photojournalist. I just didnt get good portraits of him and i (other than at the vegas sign). He even asked me during the evening if i wanted portraits, and i was too enthraled in my day...

this is my wedding pic post with the first photographers pics ruby red wedding

So what we did, as vain as it sounds.... Was when we went to vegas a few months later, hired another photographer to do some couple shots around the four seasons (where we were married). I didnt wear my wedding gown but a cute laundry dress I found on clearance at Loehmans.

It was so much fun, and we got such a unique photo shoot, without the wedding day stress. I thought you all might be interested in a few pics! I call them my post wedding-bridal shoot!

msf-fave.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
This was the fountain that we had our passed mojitos upon arrival to the cocktail hour!

msf-fountain.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
you can almost see us up in the corner, this is the staircase we had our group pic at the day of our wedding!

msf-stair.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
this is my favorite fountain pic, i felt like such a supermodel walking around the property with these photographers! Dont love the belly in this pic, but its such a fun photo!

msf-fullfountain2.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
this is the one i think i looks like it came out of a 20''s movie!

msf-phone.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
here we are on the terrace where we had cocktail tables (where all the smokers hung out!)

msf-wall.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
a more bridal pic on the terrace...

msf-carry.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun! And you got to go back all relaxed and just have a good time,

Which Four Seaons is it?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock

lawnchai-msf.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
seriously, i have hundreds more.... but this is my favorite and the last one taken. I call it junglebride!

msf-tigergirl.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 4:21:51 AM
Author: diamondfan
How fun! And you got to go back all relaxed and just have a good time,

Which Four Seaons is it?

It was the Four Seasons Las Vegas. Our wedding was at Mandalay Bay, and then we had the reception at the Four Seasons! It was so fun!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great. I think my fav is the one of you and you guy and you are upside down...it has a great feel to it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How cute are you guys??? I think that was a great idea- the post wedding shoot. Now you can have photos (other than the wedding ones) to enjoy. I love Vegas, I have been to that Four Seasons many times- we always go there for breakfast at their restaurant right off the pool. Its gorgeous!!!

Love the pics and thanks for sharing!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are just adorable, and I can tell your husband is utterly in love with you!!! It''s so cute to see in the photographs. You two look completely stress free and comfortable together in these photographs. Your photographer must have been excellent.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
How fun. You look like a model. Such cute pictures.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the kind words ladies! I felt like a model, which isnt a bad feeling since i had gained nearly 10pounds since the wedding!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
omg how adorable are ya''ll! looked like tons of fun and the pictures are FAB!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
love the pics!!! you''re not alone, we are taking "newlywed" pics too! we''ve been offered this by a photographer a friend of mine works for. couldn''t pass up the offer! we''ll be in our wedding attire.

seeing these makes me so happy we are doing them!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
MsFlutter!
These are so fun and so fantastic! What an amazing idea!
I was totally not thrilled with our pictures as we used the only photographer available and her pictures were pretty "canned." We''re happy to have the picture/memories of our event, but they''re not "special."
You and your guy are so super cute! It looks like you had a ton of fun... now you''ve got my wheels turning,
hmmm, we sure could use another trip to St. John....
Wicked of you to plant the seed....but delightfully wicked...

Amazing pictures! Very very very cute!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
What fun pics, MrsF!
Great idea!

I actually thought of doing the same thing, but just for hubby. I was looking at our pics the other day, and couldn''t believe that there weren''t any portraits of JUST him!
7.gif
There''s a lot of portraits of just me, and we have a fair amount of portraits of the two of us, and a ton of photojournalistic portraits which are AWESOME.

Are you getting your pics through pictage? We have a credit with them, but I keep on putting off ordering our pics. There''s soooo many to go thru.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with ya on the 10 pounds msflutter...doesn''t it suck? But you still look fab and I think it was a great idea to do these after you are man and wife. Just allows you relax and the love shines through more easily.

Thanks for sharing!

P.S. (The photos could use a little bbag action though. hehehehe)

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
wow, MRS! Flutter, you two look so good together -- something very old-world-Hollywood about you... very classy, very happy!

best of luck... and again, LOVED the Ruby Wedding

Aussie : p

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your pics!!! You def do not need to lose 10 pounds--they''re lovely!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say that these pictures are GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
What a fabulous idea! You look absolutely stunning as a jungle bride.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for all the kind words ladies.

I definately felt very old hollywood!

Just think these were all taken before the bbag craze, if not, I might have been able to work one in :)

charger, i bought a ton of pics off pictage from steve, and may buy more but these are from atgcreative photographers in vegas! they use another print site, and they actually print the pics and send them! Are you going to order pics for a formal album? I''ve ordered them, but dont really want to do the book myself!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! You both look great in them. Did you try the Chocolate Swan while you were there?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 11:52:16 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I love them! You both look great in them. Did you try the Chocolate Swan while you were there?

of course! such a great recomendation! did you know they moved? bigger space....more room for sweets!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 11:53:19 PM
Author: msflutter
Date: 12/5/2006 11:52:16 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

of course! such a great recomendation! did you know they moved? bigger space....more room for sweets!

What did you get? What did your DH get? MUST. KNOW. DETAILS. The last time I was there for my B party in May it was in Mandalay (they had two stores I think though) where are they now? DH promised me a trip to Vegas sometime this winter/spring so I have to make sure I know where it is to visit it again!!! I have fond memories of the Chocolate Swan from my childhood. I am just glad if they had to leave WI she went to vegas (somewhere I actually visit) vs. somewhere else.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I love how your personalities really come thru the photos. I think you should print the phone one in b&w!!!!

I''m glad you were able to take the time and get some fab pics!!!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea and you two are gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results