shape
carat
color
clarity

Post-Holiday Bay Area PS GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/6/2009 10:05:01 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
DF - men would be welcome as well, of course
2.gif
thanks AG,but i''m too shy,plus i don''t have any jewelry to show off and i get
21.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Didn''t read through everything, but I will be in SF the weekend of MLK (the 17th I believe)...won''t have a car though so I could probably just make it if it were in the city...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, OK, so since the 17th works for most, but not everyone will have their goodies, and there's a good chance rockzilla could join us, would there be interest in moving it back to that date?

If snlee and rockzilla could make it, I'd rather see those ladies than new goodies (I know, sacrilege!)

Thoughts?

I think the 17th worked for the following (tentative) list of people:

swingirl
Asscher girl
gypsy
snlee (I know a maybe at any time because of the little one, but more likely than 2/7)
rockzilla (also a maybe, but a definite no on 2/7)
VRbeauty?
movie zombie?

what about some of our others - mara? art nouveau? widget?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Anyone with opinions on 1/17 vs. 2/7? I''m voting for 1/17 because then Rockzilla could join us
1.gif

Anyone else have a strong preference??

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I could make lunch on 1/17 but that''s it since I have a dinner that night. Otherwise 2/7 works as well. I''d love to see Rockzilla again as well as the rest of you ladies!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 10:48:05 PM
Author: asscher_girl
Hey Amber!
1.gif
There's actually a tease picture in my thread for my new T&Co pieces. I won it on ebay - 1930's art deco single cut, platinum, millgrain, yummy, yum-yum!
3.gif

E&O looks great. We could meet at that coffee place like we did last year right in union sq, then go to 1 jeweler, then to lunch, and then some more jewelers after that.
I saw that one on eBay and would love to see it in person on your finger!! Glad you won it!

Either day works for me and I agree I'd rather see people. We'd have that many more sparklies to see next time.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so it looks like 1/17/09 it is. I propose that we meet around 11:30am in Union Square at the coffee place (Rulli). I''ve made us a reservation at E&O Trading Company at 1:30pm. A little late but it was what they had - let me know if you prefer to try someplace else like the Grand Cafe for an earlier time.

So far the ladies attending are:

Asscher girl
gypsy
swingirl
art nouveau
rockzilla
beacon
flopkins
ambergretchen

Others are welcome to join in, just please let me know so I can increase the reservation.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. Sounds good. Anyone with my phone number... um, call and remind me. The memory isn''t getting better, it''s getting worse.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Haha - I will send you a text that morning and if you don''t respond I will call
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results