shape
carat
color
clarity

Post a WOW Princess Idealscope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PermaGrin

Rough_Rock

Hi All,

Could someone post an Idealscope picture of a "really good - wow knock your socks off" Princess Cut? All the examples are usually for a Round Ideal cut and it''d be great to see one for a Square Brilliant for reference purposes.

When you post it, could you also explain WHAT makes it great, i.e very dark reds, definitive black in certain locations, and/or lack of white.

Much Appreciated,
PermaGrin

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Ask Paul-Antwerp...

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about THIS
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, all I know is that this is the image of the most beautiful princess I''ve ever seen. Unfortunately, it wasn''t eye clean. E/t it has a white area in the center, I think this is pretty darn good...and the stone LOOKED like nothing else I''ve seen! Just a perfect balance in this stone!

scopeofprincess.jpg

kratty

Rough_Rock
I don''t mind throwing mine up for comment. It "wow"''d me, albeit I am far from an expert, but one of the main reasons I went after this stone was because to my eye, it shares many similarites with the "best"-looking stone on Gary''s ideal-scope.com page.

ISpic.jpg

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can vouch for the image MMM has seen. ;-) Superior features about that particular stone ... nice amount of hot spots and dark reds. Perfection would be total red/blacks but that is IMO even better what you posted Gary.
emsmilep.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The leakage in the center can and should be avioded by the cutter. It is a bit like a huge culet.
Although AGS may still give such a stone AGS 0 - although they are considering their position on it.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Pish tosh Gary! LOL.... Well, on that bad boy, there were no problems re: the center white when looking at it. It was stunning...No joke J! That stone had spectacular light return...and it was just so well balanced looking...really a stunner...hope it found a good home! :)
Here were the specs and a picture that DID NOT do it justice!

GIA Princess
2.20 F Vs2
72.4 depth
69 table
11.6 crown height
Excellent Polish
Excellent Symmetry
Med-Sl Thick Girdle

p.s. beautiful image kratty...do you have a pic of the actual stone...bet it's beautiful!

prin.jpg

kratty

Rough_Rock
MMM -

Happy to oblige!
2.gif

40xpic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results