shape
carat
color
clarity

Post a Picture of Your and Your SO's Wedding Rings

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Love looking at all these set, especially the before and afters as times change.

Here was our first set...After 2 diamond upgrades (so far) and several resets, we've both since made the switch to yellow gold. :)

rings1sml.jpg

And this is the "official" set now, though I cycle through a serious of bands with the e-ring

ygsetnow.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beefy size 7 1/2, I say that because the ring is sized correctly but I have swelling in my fingers off and on and am prone to muffin top as a result. If I had the ring resized to eliminate that they would be way too loose.

The diamond is a 1.23 carat 6.9mm for reference.

Thanks, @StephanieLynn - same size as mine! I think that 1.23ct looks lovely on your hand - gives me hope!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH thinks I have now crossed the line to craziness! Not a jewelry guy but wears his ring 24/7. I would be scared to see the grime underneath it! 20190217_212257.jpg

Also note that I have abnormally long fingers, so you can see how enormous his hands are!

711heather

Rough_Rock
IMG_0928.JPG

=)2Wow. This is a great thread! I just did a quicky photo shoot with DH. It is hard to try and get something decent. Lol. But here are ours. I kind of have three band I wear. I love vintage eternity bands and the stacked look, but I have no more finger real estate left. DH also got a "vintage/used" wedding band that we picked out together. I like vintage jewelry there is complexity and history just like us.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, please consider your safety when posting and don’t post your names and wedding date, or other identifiable information or it will be removed for your own safety. :wavey:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here are ours. they are 9-stone platinum T&C replicas made by a local jeweler. This pic is from our wedding day, from our professional photographer. Apparently he didn't notice the hair, LOL.

My e-ring is way bigger and I wear an eternity ring now...

L + W-610.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here are ours. they are 9-stone platinum T&C replicas made by a local jeweler. This pic is from our wedding day, from our professional photographer. Apparently he didn't notice the hair, LOL.

My e-ring is way bigger and I wear an eternity ring now...

L + W-610.jpg

Love the sets you two have. Dreamy!
Care to show us a picture of your rings as you wear them now?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are ours. Hubby has switched to a tungsten band now because he doesn't want to have to take it off when he is doing something with his hands.

cmswdrgs1.jpg

WhaleDoveOfPeace

Rough_Rock
Yay an excuse to post this photo!
88B_5497-Edit.jpg
My husband's is a Thorsten Glendale with a teeny 0.06 ct diamond, since I finally got him to agree a little bling is classy. (Now I have to remind him to keep it clean and the diamond facing up!) My wedding band is from Coast Diamonds, style number #WC7023. I guess it's considered a "fashion" ring as opposed to a wedding band but I absolutely love it - the whole flow and shape is really interesting and since I like to stack my bands, it adds some dynamics to it.
pompador.jpg
Here's a better view of the band with some of my stacking - I know I've posted this before but I think it shows the fishtail really nicely!

WhaleDoveOfPeace

Rough_Rock
IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1808.png
I added a couple more pics from our honeymoon in Hawaii (where I had a bad case of puffy fingers, hence only wearing the band) and showing off the other matching bands we have from then. My husband likes wearing two rings, so we got tungsten/koa wood bands for daily wear. I'm right handed, so having something stronger on that finger works for me. :lol:

queenshaboo

Rough_Rock
Mine: IMG_2357.JPG
x.jpg
Husbands:
IMG_0135.JPG
We wanted rings that matched thematically (there are tiny skulls flanking the stone in my wg e-ring). The other rings I added after as my husband doesn't understand the appeal of jewelry; his ring is the first piece of jewelry he's ever consented to wear ;-p

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
My (ever evolving?) set and one of the 3 rings I got for my DH. His "daily wear" is damascene steel with red enamel baseball stitching. Special occasion is either this florentine band or a black titanium and rose gold band. OneYear.jpg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just found these in my photo album!!
Consolidated into collage form!! ;)2

59B43A8D-1EC9-486C-A614-22B4181A760D.jpeg
The pocket watch is authentic; circa 1925. We found it while shopping in an Antique Shop in my Grandparents’ hometown. :mrgreen2:
It still works, but only for a short time.
DH kept it in his pocket on our wedding day. You can see time stood still at 3:50(pm), on the upswing of our ceremony. Quite likely, around the time we said our vows, and had the handfasting blessing. We were announced a few minutes before 4:00pm.
I truly felt the need to capture that in photos! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just found these in my photo album!!
Consolidated into collage form!! ;)2

59B43A8D-1EC9-486C-A614-22B4181A760D.jpeg
The pocket watch is authentic; circa 1925. We found it while shopping in an Antique Shop in my Grandparents’ hometown. :mrgreen2:
It still works, but only for a short time.
DH kept it in his pocket on our wedding day. You can see time stood still at 3:50(pm), on the upswing of our ceremony. Quite likely, around the time we said our vows, and had the handfasting blessing. We were announced a few minutes before 4:00pm.
I truly felt the need to capture that in photos! :kiss2:

Stunning.:kiss2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun! Thx for resurrecting this thread!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Here are our wedding bands from our recent December wedding.
Hubby's is brushed platinumand 14kt rope from Costco.
My band is the dream band from BGD.
20191219_141048.jpg
We also have matching plain platinum bands from Costco. mine is 3mm and his is 4mm. 20200214_181330.jpg 748199
I have him his platinum band for Valentine's and he gave me mine before the wedding lol.
I need to get a picture together of our matching platinum bands too. Fun thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results