shape
carat
color
clarity

Post a Picture of Your and Your SO's Wedding Rings

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This would have been a great thread for V-Day but better late than never.

Post a pic of your wedding set and your SO's wedding set or band. It will be interesting to see all the rings. I'll share ours later (after I clean his lol!) :P2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH doesn’t wear a wedding ring, he had one when we got married, but hasn’t worn it for donkeys years, and doesn’t even know where it is. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn great idea for a thread.:appl:Cannot wait to see your and your dh's rings.

My dh has (about) 15 wedding bands. 12 here and 3 at the beach. (Yeah we are well matched lol)
Here is a photo of our rings together.

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 8.09.57 AM.png

and here is a quick photo of some of his wedding bands.

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 8.10.44 AM.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is in my avatar & has never ever left my finger. It’s 3mm, heavy & has been taped over for several surgeries. My husband has also never taken his off & his is also platinum, but 5mm wide, flat rather than domed & has 3 grooves etched all the way around as he wanted a little visual interest. Both rings were handmade by the same jeweller & have a lovely patina all these years later.

Whilst I dream of one day having an alternative engagement ring, the wedding rings stay. There is a photo of them upstairs taken by our wedding photographer, so I shall try & snap it without getting too much glare.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn I maybe would ask Ella to move this to Show Me the Bling...I think it belongs there more than HO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is in my avatar & has never ever left my finger. It’s 3mm, heavy & has been taped over for several surgeries. My husband has also never taken his off & his is also platinum, but 5mm wide, flat rather than domed & has 3 grooves etched all the way around as he wanted a little visual interest. Both rings were handmade by the same jeweller & have a lovely patina all these years later.

Whilst I dream of one day having an alternative engagement ring, the wedding rings stay. There is a photo of them upstairs taken by our wedding photographer, so I shall try & snap it without getting too much glare.

I so love your ER @Alex T and I am glad you are always going to keep it. And I am all for alternative engagement rings too.:bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH doesn’t wear a wedding ring, he had one when we got married, but hasn’t worn it for donkeys years, and doesn’t even know where it is. :lol:

My dad never wore his engagement ring. Definitely not a prerequisite for a happy long wonderful marriage. And leaves more money for bling for you.:mrgreen:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
C664C40C-912F-4A0B-9D9F-0865381C9B61.jpeg

My husband’s band is on my pointer in this picture. Fresh from the jewelers after sizing & touching up the brushed finish.

This was before my reset, I don’t think I have any pictures of them together afterwards.

He also has a simple beveled edge titanium band that he picked out while we were engaged. I surprised him with this one on our wedding day.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here's a wedding day glamour shot. Though I should mention, my husband doesn't wear his daily. He works at the hospital and with all the constant handwashing and scrubbing in, he doesn't want to risk losing it.

HCwed-19.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have asked for this to be moved to SMTB, thanks for the suggestion Missy!

I love seeing all these rings and wow at Greg's collection @missy!

These are ours, his ring makes mine look like children's jewelry :confused2:

IMG_3364.JPG

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Ha, well, no glamour shot here! My husband is regrouting tile in our bathroom. I just interrupted him, told him to interlock his fingers with mine so I could take a picture.
As I'm walking out of the bathroom, he's saying "crazzzzy woman":lol-2:
20190216_232750.jpg
My dear sentimental man is still wearing his original 10k yg band (he insisted 10k would hold up better). Me, well....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn great idea for a thread.:appl:Cannot wait to see your and your dh's rings.

My dh has (about) 15 wedding bands. 12 here and 3 at the beach. (Yeah we are well matched lol)
Here is a photo of our rings together.

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 8.09.57 AM.png

and here is a quick photo of some of his wedding bands.

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 8.10.44 AM.png
Missy
Your DH is a Lucky guy. He have had been married 15X? ...:whistle: :clap:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have asked for this to be moved to SMTB, thanks for the suggestion Missy!

I love seeing all these rings and wow at Greg's collection @missy!

These are ours, his ring makes mine look like children's jewelry :confused2:

IMG_3364.JPG

@StephanieLynn - your e-ring and wedding ring combo is just perfect. The proportions and just the overall 'feel' of it are truly elegant and beautiful. Love it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, I am dying over your engraved bands :kiss2: So beautiful!

Thank you @mrs-b, that is a true compliment coming from you.

It's so interesting to see all the different rings being shared.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy
Your DH is a Lucky guy. He have had been married 15X? ...:whistle: :clap:

Haha you are so right @Dancing Fire and my dh agrees. He is a very lucky guy.:kiss2:
ANd I am a very lucky woman. I don't know how I got so lucky getting such a dream boat of a dh. He really is amazing and I got the better part of the deal no doubt. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha, well, no glamour shot here! My husband is regrouting tile in our bathroom. I just interrupted him, told him to interlock his fingers with mine so I could take a picture.
As I'm walking out of the bathroom, he's saying "crazzzzy woman":lol-2:
20190216_232750.jpg
My dear sentimental man is still wearing his original 10k yg band (he insisted 10k would hold up better). Me, well....

TDF gorgeous. So rich, so luscious. Decadently delicious.:kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We just did a little hand photo shoot! :)) First up are the rings we now wear; my 3 stone and Merry wedding band, and DH's 'almost original' band....

20190217_075409.jpg

20190217_074036.jpg

20190217_075502.jpg

20190217_075518.jpg

20190217_073943.jpg

But this is what we came up with when we melted down our original wedding bands and my engagement ring for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had 2 bands made (DH never takes his off - I wear mine often, but by itself, as its a slightly different color to any other ring I own) and 2 gold discs which we made into charms for my 'wedding pendant', which I wear a lot. The diamonds around the outside of one of the discs are from my original wedding ring, and the diamond in the center of the other disc is one my DH gave me the Valentine's Day before our 25th. We each chose what to engrave inside each other's remade bands, and didn't reveal it until our vow renewal ceremony. DH had "My complete, perfectly flush mate" engraved in mine, and I had "One" - and the date or our marriage engraved in his. These 3 pieces are the most precious pieces of jewelry in this household.

20181225_115337.jpg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We just did a little hand photo shoot! :)) First up are the rings we now wear; my 3 stone and Merry wedding band, and DH's 'almost original' band....

20190217_075409.jpg

20190217_074036.jpg

20190217_075502.jpg

20190217_075518.jpg

20190217_073943.jpg

But this is what we came up with when we melted down our original wedding bands and my engagement ring for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had 2 bands made (DH never takes his off - I wear mine often) and 2 gold discs which we made into charms for my 'wedding pendant', which I wear a lot. The diamonds around the outside of one of the discs are from my original wedding ring, and the diamond in the center of the other disc is one my DH gave me the Valentine's Day before our 25th. These 3 pieces are the most precious pieces in this household.

20181225_115337.jpg

Beautiful photos @mrs-b. I have to say your 3 stone ring steals the show. The presence it has...Amazbling.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of my favorite beach photos of our rings together.

missyandgreghandinhandonbeach.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this photo. :))

Thank you @mrs-b. I try to take beach photos with all my ERs lol. But Bubbalah is my last ER diamond for sure. I love her more each day. I have finally found my HG OEC. It only took over a decade of trying but while she wasn't my first OEC she is my true HG and ultimate last engagement diamond.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b. I try to take beach photos with all my ERs lol. But Bubbalah is my last ER diamond for sure. I love her more each day. I have finally found my HG OEC. It only took over a decade of trying but while she wasn't my first OEC she is my true HG and ultimate last engagement diamond.:appl:

This is no surprise. I mean, if a person could not be happy with Bubbalah, where is there to go from here??

I have grown so used to seeing her full, side-to-side finger coverage - that is such a fundamental part of her. She's a big girl, yet elegant, soft and delicate. And that's not easy to do. You see so many big celebrity type rings, and they're hard, glitzy and, frankly, cheap looking. The 'we've added everything except the kitchen sink' sort of settings, ykwim? Bubbalah is class all the way. Personally, and pls forgive me if this is presumptuous, I feel as tho you found your 'jewelry identity' in Bubbalah.

Just gorgeous, @missy.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@StephanieLynn " I am dying over your engravedbands :kiss2: So beautiful!"

Thank you, I'm so in love with them! They are by DK. They do the most amazing engraving.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn -

Could you possibly tell me what size the finger you're wearing your e-ring on is?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn -

Could you possibly tell me what size the finger you're wearing your e-ring on is?

It is a beefy size 7 1/2, I say that because the ring is sized correctly but I have swelling in my fingers off and on and am prone to muffin top as a result. If I had the ring resized to eliminate that they would be way too loose.

The diamond is a 1.23 carat 6.9mm for reference.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results