shape
carat
color
clarity

Possibly my next purchase??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
My Dh and I went for a walk to the mall today. Of course, i couldn''t go by any jewellery store without taking a peak at a few rings. I''ve been wanting a RHR with blue sapphires, and now seeing pink sapphires; I want one of those too.

So, I tried on a few. I really like the look of the sapphire with the halo. It''s a 4 princess cut sapphires surrounded by a diamond halo. (i think i saw one on ps somewhere).Very similar to the one in the pic.

I tried on one that was a oval amethyst with diamond halo. That looked very nice but I love sapphires so I would do a switcheroo if I could.
The best part is that Dh asked the sales lady for a card with specs and price. That is usually a real good sign. He said I could possibly see one for a Christmas present or birthday.
36.gif
36.gif
. I doubt he would get one from the mall jewellers. He would go to our jeweller and hope to get them to make it.

"I can''t wait 138 days, 5 hours and 27 minutes until Christmas or 65 days, 5 hours and 26 minutes until my birthday - I want it NOW!"

3004067.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE blue sapphires and diamonds together!!!

I can''t wait to see what you get either!!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh there is nothing better than sapphires and diamonds, I just loooove it!!!! I hope Santa gets the order right!!!!!
31.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Yum, yum, yum. I want it. Get one for me please
18.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice......hope you get it soon and post pics!!!!! Maybe if you''r e really good..........
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results