shape
carat
color
clarity

Possibly helpful Cartier ring sizing comparison

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I was in the Cartier boutique today looking at Trinity rings as a possible right hand ring for a 25th wedding anniversary gift. I was a 51 in the small Trinity (2.8 mm), a 52 in the classic (3.53 mm) and then I unexpectedly tried on the Love Ring 8 diamond band (4 mm) and I was a 53 in that. Not sure which of those would be considered my true size but I thought that might be helpful for those trying to evaluate sizing who can't make it into a boutique.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
For further information I also tried on the regular Love Ring with no diamonds and the regular Love Ring with 3 diamonds. They both also fit in a 53 which is the same size that I took in the Love wedding band. However because they are a wider ring they felt a tad snugger but not too snug such that I would have sized up.

The regular Love ring with diamonds is thicker/chunkier than the Love ring without diamonds so it was less comfortable for me whenever your other fingers were pressed against the finger wearing it. I would say the regular Love ring without diamonds felt about the same thickness/chunkiness as the Love wedding band with 8 diamonds.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@adlgel Can you share your normal ring size, so we can compare with this info?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I wish I could but I honestly don’t know what my normal ring size is for that finger.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results