shape
carat
color
clarity

possible new supplier

new-beginning

Shiny_Rock
well, since Daniel M has closed up shop I started looking for another designer who would work with my already purchased stones as I still had two projects lined up for next year - an aqua pendant with diamond accents for my great-granddaughter, and ruby/pink sapphire/diamond earrings for my sister.

While searching through Etsy I found someone to try out - he has a showroom in NY city, and will work with pre-owned stones, plus he seems to do a lot of sleek, simple settings, which if you have seen the work Dan did for me, you will note that is my style.

So I sent him a sketch of the proposed pendant, and photos of the already acquired stones. This would be white gold, rather than my usual argentium silver, although I will inquire as to working in silver for future projects.

Will keep ya posted as things progress (he also sells diamond stud earrings however I suspect the quality of diamonds is not up to PS standards).

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting! I look forward to your feedback after you receive the finished pendant. But meanwhile, maybe you could furnish the link to his etsy store?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results