shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible designer for my purple spinel

DecoHouse

Rough_Rock
Found this designer tonight and I thought I would share.. her scalloped bezel and "picture frame" settings are TDF!

http://meganthorne.com/

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I love that picture frame ring. Nice find. Thank you :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I like the scalloped bezels!

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
I think I have seen this work in person. The design is quite elegant. I just didn't like the quality of the gemstones used. My first thought was how spectacular her rings would look with some really beautiful gems!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely settings! Does she set customer-supplied gemstones?

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
**Bookmarked!

Thank you kindly for sharing, she does interesting work!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know what metal she uses? I liked the look of her pieces enough to look further, but the only place close to me that sells them is a sort of gift shop, not a real jewelry store and I couldn't find a description of her jewelry that describes the metal she prefers on her own website. Maybe I should do a Google search and see if anyone has reviewed her jewelry. It looks like high karat gold (which I love), but I have no idea if it is!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1309917441|2962421 said:
Does anyone know what metal she uses?

I've been looking around more. She uses 18K gold, and primarily yellow gold, although she is said to use 18K rose, white, yellow, and green gold. It mentioned in one place that she uses glass, but I have not seen any listed in any of her jewelry pieces, which seem to sell at well-known on-line jewelry stores that Pricescopers like such as, "The Clay Pot". I have seen a lot of rose-cut diamonds as well as small marquise cut diamonds and round brilliants used in her jewelry. To me, her jewelry has an unfinished look.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results