shape
carat
color
clarity

Positive Feedback for Dirt Cheap Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

plahen

Rough_Rock
I made my purchase the other day. I ordered a .57 ct - E - IF - GIA brilliant round diamond form Dirt Cheap Diamond. Jim and his staff was great to work with. He was willing to send more than one stone to an independent appraiser if I would be willing to pick up the shipping for the return of the extra stones. I thought that pretty nice of him to try to accommodate my needs. I wanted to look at at least three stones before I had the appraiser check it out. We decided on having just the one stone being sent out because I didn't want to pay the extra shipping. When I saw the stone it was kind of like the Heavens opened up, and the Angels started singing. I was so beautiful. It appraised at over $5000 (I think that's what he said). I paid $2100 for it. I was truly satisfied with the entire transaction for the search to the purchase.

I would also like to thank all of you who answered my posts, or posted excellent educational type topics and replies. You all were a big help.

Thanks again.

PLAHEN

P.S.

can anyone refer me to any internet engagement ring designers. I just want a long list of names, because I am going to tell my wife that she can design any type of ring she wants (with in our budget). As of now I have it in a 14k white gold Tiffany ring.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
there are literally hundreds of designers out there. are you looking for a standard-type setting, or are you thinking custom made?

plahen

Rough_Rock
I prefer custom designers. If you have personally dealtwith them, that would be nice also. Personal reference!!!.

T.I.A.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results