shape
carat
color
clarity

Pompeii jewellers.. Thoughts?

hopelesslyhopeful

Rough_Rock
Hello pricescopers! I was looking on Pompeii3.com for tennis bracelets, and they have such reasonable priced! They don't have bad reviews, but I trust fellow pricescopers much more than a review board. Any of your experience or advice would be great :) Thanks!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased a 14k wg 3mm band from them a couple of years ago to wear once in awhile when I don't want to wear my diamond bands.
I found them to be very reasonably priced with a quick turn around time. The ring is well made and finished with a high polish. I would definitely use them again. Hope this helps.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aren't there 22 closed complaints about products on the BBB?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1471652503|4067866 said:
I purchased a 14k wg 3mm band from them a couple of years ago to wear once in awhile when I don't want to wear my diamond bands.
I found them to be very reasonably priced with a quick turn around time. The ring is well made and finished with a high polish. I would definitely use them again. Hope this helps.

But are there any diamonds on your 3mm band? pompeii may be fine for plain gold but I would want more input if you plan on
getting something with stones/diamonds in it.

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Don't do it. As tyty333 said they may be fine for plain bands, but I can assure you not for diamonds. Pre-Pricescope I purchased an eternity setting from them. It had highly visible inclusions and diamonds that looked like frozen spit. No sparkle whatsoever. Stick with the recommended vendors for diamonds or you'll wind up wasting money on a disappointing product.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For tennis bracelets I highly recommend ID Jewelery! They were very competitively priced and the melee used are TDF :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1471706022|4068073 said:
Bonfire|1471652503|4067866 said:

But are there any diamonds on your 3mm band? pompeii may be fine for plain gold but I would want more input if you plan on
getting something with stones/diamonds in it.

Yes, it was a plain band. I guess I didn't do my do diligence before ordering from them :read: I suggest only using PS recommended vendors for anything with diamond melee.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results