shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: Which recent royal engagement ring would you choose?

Which recent royal engagement ring would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also would pick the Duchess of Cornwall!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
as Missy said we are all different
to be an ER is all about sentiment and as im not actually married i don't have one
but for me its all about sentiment
i liked Bea's the most because it reminded me of the Queen's ring and that's a pretty dam succesful marriage in anybodie's language
but as far as sentiment goes i would not turn down Diana's
nether of those wife's are ever going to meet their mother in law in this lifetime, so i'd be wearing that ring pretty much 24/7 and im not even a halo kind of gal :-o

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Of all the rings that speak to me- it is Meghan’s ring... however, I would choose Kate’s ring for all that it means...Lady Diana.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Vote Cornwall.

Else Pad.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for the original ring the Duchess of Sussex had with the gold shank. I don’t like the change she’s made to it now with a pave shank.
My favourite royal ring tho is Queen Margrethe of Denmark’s monster toi et moi. That’s an amazing, truly royal ring imo. I do wonder how much the current Queen’s preference for modesty and frugality is informing the general jewellery style of the British Royals when you look at other European royalty. I guess it would be gauche to have an engagement ring larger than the Queen’s when you’re marrying into the family.
59FFCFBA-FDDF-4E73-8BC6-3F9FBF1840B8.jpeg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh- I didn’t see the Cornwall ring!! That speaks to me most!!! But lady Di still is my favourite.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely Eugenie's pad. I was delighted to see an unusual colored stone ring as her choice. I do love Diana/Kate's sapphire second. Beatrice's is lovely but not stunning. Same with Meghan's ring.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for Camilla's ring before the others, then probably Fergie's ruby and diamond halo and then Diana's sapphire would be my choices.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved Sophie Wessex’s ring, just to add another to the mix! Can’t find a decent photo of it right now but it’s apparently a 2 carat oval with sidestones.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I though my style in clothing is very much like the Duchess of Cambridge, I find her ring the least appealing. I like Meghan's ring the most, simple and sweet.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would always take the ruby of Sarah, Duchess of York.

SarahFerguson'sRuby.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
well if we are going to have Camilia, Fergie and Sophie we better have Ann
i thought her 2nd wedding to Tim was so pretty and considering i like very extravagant wedding flowers, i thought her Scottish heather was spot on and they both look genuinely happy downloadfile-113.jpg
87caf6d176f1b73259049b086f81b6e2.jpg Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 16.35.56.png im kinda shocked now how long ago her wedding was !
her ring does not look completely dissimilar to the one from her first husband Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 17.13.27.png Commander-Tim-Laurence-L-and-Britain.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I'd go for Camilla's luscious EC :love: then Eugenie's pad as it's the most interesting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like them all. And as Royals I dare say they can have them all!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results