• Fancy Circle Design

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic Studs

Votes: 21 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
Which one should I buy? The circle design is 4.5 tcw of rounds and baguettes, for the pair. The stud is 1.5 ct each (3 tcw for the pair). Pretty much the same price. The stud pics aren't great, but they should give you an idea of the size. I'm torn. Would love to get your thoughts. Thanks!

earringscomparison.JPG

earrings.JPG

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I like the classic studs but the other set are really different. I think I am used to seeing baguettes set in rings so keep picturing that.

What color are the studs? The other set is very white but I'm sure that is a function of size. And if you wanted more POW you could always get jackets and dangles, that wouldn't work with the larger hoops.

jepr

Rough_Rock
I'd go for the studs! Studs are more classic and can never go out of style while the other one is edgier and trendier in which I can only use it on certain occassions.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs...you can wear them as-is and later on buy jackets or diamond drops to dress them up.

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
I'd go for the studs! Studs are more classic and can never go out of style while the other one is edgier and trendier in which I can only use it on certain occassions.

I agree. Love the circle design but cost-per-wear would be high. LOL.

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
I like the classic studs but the other set are really different. I think I am used to seeing baguettes set in rings so keep picturing that.

What color are the studs? The other set is very white but I'm sure that is a function of size. And if you wanted more POW you could always get jackets and dangles, that wouldn't work with the larger hoops.

It's a tough decision, but for cost-per-wear I'd probably opt for the studs. The studs in the photo are CZ...LOL. I'm going to see the real rocks later this week.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so different, so unless one costs a dollar and the other costs a million dollars the better buy is the one YOU like best.

QueenofSheba

Rough_Rock
They are so different, so unless one costs a dollar and the other costs a million dollars the better buy is the one YOU like best.

True. I'm much more at ease with the studs. Ornate is eye-catching but not me. So happy I went with the studs!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs also never go out of style. They look great with jeans and a t-shirt or a cocktail dress. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with a beautiful pair of studs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results