shape
carat
color
clarity

POLL! What Size Are Angelina's Diamond Earrings? Pt. 2

What Size Are Angelina's Diamond Earrings?

• 1 ctw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.5 ctw

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 2 ctw

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • 2.5 ctw

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • 3 ctw

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • 3.5 ctw

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • 4 ctw

Votes: 39 20.2%
  • 4 + ctw

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I too late? Haha! She has little earlobes. I think 3 ctw.
I missed it..waaa

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Garry H (Cut Nut) let us know the answer to the riddle. What size are Angelina Jolie’s diamond studs? We got the 100 votes you requested! Woohoo!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Am I too late? Haha! She has little earlobes. I think 3 ctw.
I missed it..waaa

You can still vote! The more, the merrier! (and the more social pressure on Gary to find out for us!)

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It bothers me to try and guess without know how big her ears are. On my ears that would be a little over 9mm. But it is hard to know if these are ideal cut studs or how with the bezel is.

Reactions: AV_

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted the first day. Very curious to hear the answer. I do not think they are large due to her tiny earlobes and the bezels are pretty thick.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just logged on to check the status of this post. Lol!

*Looks at Whiteflash's bezel stud settings"*... for a friend. :lol:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have sent a polite email. I am not sure that this is ethical, but we did have several of her pieces here in the store last year including the rutilated tourmalined smokey quartz Malificent ring and an amazing rose gold emerald ring and other pieces that have been on the red carpet. All the sales from these pieces go directly to funding schools in war zones especially focused on providing schooling for girls. Angelina personally goes undercover and chooses locations and sites etc. She is the real deal.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are apparently Tiffany Elsa Peretti and the largest pair pictured on their US site are 2.2ctw. I guess she could have been given a special larger pair but that seems about right to me!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have sent a polite email. I am not sure that this is ethical, but we did have several of her pieces here in the store last year including the rutilated tourmalined smokey quartz Malificent ring and an amazing rose gold emerald ring and other pieces that have been on the red carpet. All the sales from these pieces go directly to funding schools in war zones especially focused on providing schooling for girls. Angelina personally goes undercover and chooses locations and sites etc. She is the real deal.

Wow!!! She is just amazing!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I voted 2.5.... I'm hoping I'm right!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results