shape
carat
color
clarity

Point me toward some pendant mountings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kristy_lyn

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t see anything on the stuller site... and, the adwar site is a little overwhelming with their 5 cataglogs and no indexes!

I''m looking to see what kinds of stock pendant mountings are out there... largish in size, and possibly halo type.

Any suggestions?

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
i just wanted to post to say I havne''t had any luck yet, and I too agree that the adwar site is very overwhelming the way it is set up!

Maybe post this q in rocky talk too?? some peeps there might not come to colored stones

Barbara

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/17/2006 3:49:25 PM
Author:kristy_lyn

I didn''t see anything on the stuller site... and, the adwar site is a little overwhelming with their 5 cataglogs and no indexes!

I''m looking to see what kinds of stock pendant mountings are out there... largish in size, and possibly halo type.

Any suggestions?

Hi Kristy,

Their settings are pretty simple and require additional finishing, but, Tripps.com and Riogrande.com have on line and free mail-order catalogues and both companies give good service.

Barbara

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results