shape
carat
color
clarity

Plz show me lovely, loopy, diamond band settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
I don''t know how else to describe them. I absolutley LOVE catmom''s saphire with the twisted split blingy band:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-able-to-capture-the-color-change.59461/
and there is a new ring on this board from celly555 that is also exquisite:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-official.74895/
I am so drawn to each of these rings and would like to see more of the same and designers that make these lovely feminine pieces of art!
Thanks in advance

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks twochicklets [love your name by the way!]!! I saw the name of your thread and I thought, "hey, I can play in this thread" and you beat me to it, LOL!
9.gif
I love celly''s setting, too. It''s so unique and blingy. It''s gorgeous!!

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Hi Michelle!
I actually have your saphire ring saved on my hard drive. I have a 2 carat tanzinite that I love and would like to set it in a similar setting. It is a pear shape though. You have a very beautiful collection!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see more rings like these as well - they are so unique!
30.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

unknownmaker.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

1.7ctartdeco.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

rgz10407.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

Tacori2565RD9Set.jpg

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Thanks nebe!! yes those! Any idea who made the yellow one? Those are gorgeous. Keep ''em coming!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Mark Schneider does a few that I love:

Mark Group 1

Mark Group 2

That Tacori with the twisted band is just gorgeous in person...I saw it on another bride when I had a fitting at the bridal salon - I''m sure she thought I had a really bad issue with staring. Also, doesn''t someone on PS have it? I''m sure I''ve seen handshots.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I found this one online here Bottom of Page

Here''s the text:
Ostbye & Anderson’s 1/4 carat total weight semi-mount engagement ring accommodates a 1/2 carat center. Available in both white and yellow gold with matching diamond wedding band, suggested retail $1,209.

1192031194217_ci4_7.jpg

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
I love those settings too -- particularly Celly555''s... it''s just stunning!

Have you seen these Richard Landi settings? The bands aren''t loopy... but you can''t get much loopier around the stones!

loopyrings.JPG

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEBE! WHO MAKES THAT SECOND ONE?!!! Sorry to shout, but I LOVE it!
9.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 9:50:05 PM
Author: thing2of2
NEBE! WHO MAKES THAT SECOND ONE?!!! Sorry to shout, but I LOVE it!
9.gif
I don''t know
7.gif
I found it through google and it wasn''t a dealers website. I know how upsetting it is when someone says that about a design you LOVE
39.gif
, but I''m sure it can be remade by WF or the like.

I''ll try and find any more information on it if I can!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
whoops. ^

rp00EMBRACEjrd-2T.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
My new fixation.

Scott Kay Split-Shank Diamond Semi-Mount.jpg

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Y''all are AWESOME! Thanks everyone, I adore this look. Thing2of2, I think you are asking about celly555''s ring. If you are you can click on the link in my first post and get to her thread. Unfortunately, I think it is one of a kind. Thumbelina, I have never seen those, very pretty. And nebe, my little hero, I really love the setting that looks like it will house a RB, I think it is from diamonds are forever. Do you know anything about that site? Off topic, is your name from "Wicked"?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 10:12:52 AM
Author: twochicklets

And nebe, my little hero, I really love the setting that looks like it will house a RB, I think it is from diamonds are forever. Do you know anything about that site? Off topic, is your name from ''Wicked''?
I don''t know anything about the site, it''s from google (MY little hero
2.gif
) and I haven''t purchased anything from them. And no, my name isn''t from Wicked, it''s the first two letters of my nickname and the first two of my last. Although I might have to switch to nebedi when I get married
3.gif

I''m a HUGE fan of organic looking settings, so a lot of the settings I already had saved, or just redid previous searches on google. The second setting, the one someone on PS just got, is not one of a kind. I had found it from a dealer MONTHS ago, and I''ve been trying desperately to find it again for you. It can definitely be remade or slightly altered, maybe by Leon or Diamonds By Lauren. I''ll keep hunting!

35.gif

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
So nebe, these are called organic? I didn''t know that, but come to think of it, that may be my style. I looked and looked for a pendant to have as my "push present" when my 2nd chicklet was born. I searched and searched and finally went to a designer. I told her, I love floral, yet not flowers, I want it strong enough to sleep in and shower in, yet it must be delicate. She made me the most amazing (for me) pendant and I never take it off! But I think it must be organic also!! Why are these rings referred to as organic?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 9:38:56 AM
So nebe, these are called organic? I didn't know that, but come to think of it, that may be my style. I looked and looked for a pendant to have as my 'push present' when my 2nd chicklet was born. I searched and searched and finally went to a designer. I told her, I love floral, yet not flowers, I want it strong enough to sleep in and shower in, yet it must be delicate. She made me the most amazing (for me) pendant and I never take it off! But I think it must be organic also!! Why are these rings referred to as organic?
First off, I love that you call your children chicklets. That's adorable. Second, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply and third, I've never found a fabulous way to describe them that makes it easier to search for, but I think of these kinds of settings as "organic" because they follow natural curves and seem fliuid to me. I've never heard/seen anyone in the industry explain them that way, but I think if you mentioned it, it may help you find something with a vendor.

I've searched (through google): Crossing bands, criss crossing bands/shanks/rings, loopy bands/shanks/rings, twisted bands/shanks/rings, organic bands/shanks/rings, swirly bands/shanks/rings, curved bands/shanks/rings, fluid bands/shanks/rings, unusual bands/shanks/rings, unique bands/shanks/rings, split bands/shanks/rings, floral bands/shanks/rings, Ivy bands/shanks/rings, branch bands/shanks/rings... that's all I can think of right now. But I've searched a lot, that's for sure.
19.gif

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 9:38:56 AM
So nebe, these are called organic? I didn''t know that, but come to think of it, that may be my style. I looked and looked for a pendant to have as my ''push present'' when my 2nd chicklet was born. I searched and searched and finally went to a designer. I told her, I love floral, yet not flowers, I want it strong enough to sleep in and shower in, yet it must be delicate. She made me the most amazing (for me) pendant and I never take it off! But I think it must be organic also!! Why are these rings referred to as organic?

hi twochicklets - i''m so curious now about the pendant. would you be able to post some pics? you took such great ones of your reset which may i say is beautiful.

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
Hello Ringster,
I am having trouble posting a photo. I just emailed it to the admin and hopefully it will show up. Unfortunately it is not the best picture. I don''t have any idea how I got my ring shots so clear and my pendant so not! The diamond in the pendant was my grandmother''s engagement stone.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
thanks twochicklets! it''s very pretty and so nice to have something that has such meaning to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results