shape
carat
color
clarity

Pls show me your rose gold eternity against a white ER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I am about to put my long awaited, much researched order in for a new eternity and have just decided to do it in Rose Gold with alternating white and pink stones. I am contemplating wearing it between my wedding set which is white gold, or with my RHR which is rose gold. I think there will be so little gold showing it wont matter between the wedding set BUT can anyone show me a pic so that I can see that sort of look?

Thanks a million

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
I second this request!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Me, too!

Any lucky ladies with a rose gold eternity band?

31.gif
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know that I''m being helpful, since I do not have a picture; but, last week I bought the Tiffany rosegold/platinum wedding band - I think the 2 colors look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing together. I''m wearing it in a stack with yg bands, and it really pops! I think it would look smashing with wg too - best of luck.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I don''t know that these go together but maybe it will help???

cmsrosegoldband.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 2:17:40 PM
Author: Catmom
Well, I don''t know that these go together but maybe it will help???

YUM
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
I hope these helps. These are my LM pink gold eternity bands and a pic of the bands with my plat wedding band...

PGBands.jpg
ebands%20020.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 3:53:31 PM
Author: megeve
I hope these helps. These are my LM pink gold eternity bands and a pic of the bands with my plat wedding band...

PGBands.jpg
ebands%20020.jpg

THUNK

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Megeve, those bands are amazing! RG + plat = so pretty!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
thanks catmom (man you have some amazing rings in that collection!!!) and megeve. that''s a great help though I am planning to put some pink sapphires in it and my DH doesn''t think the pinks will go with rose gold so well. maybe too complicated. aaargh!! might have to rethink the rose gold option, or just forget the pink sapphires and go for rose gold and diamonds??? best I decide real soon as Lesley is putting my order in!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 3:53:31 PM
Author: megeve

PGBands.jpg
ebands%20020.jpg

those bands are just WOW!!!
30.gif

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
This is mine

0.5mm&Ering1qw.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Mitsui - do you wear the RG band and ER together generally? I know someone who had a white gold ER but rose gold pave set bands either side and it looks brilliant. If I go Rose Gold, it would between my WG wedder and ER sometimes, and against my RG RHR the rest. I really have gotten to the point I don''t care anymore, I just want something to magically appear on my doorstep! I have discovered another gorgeous design so already before even getting this one underway I''m planning the next so I guess I will end up with one of each anyway.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I actually am wondering the same thing. Not with RG but YG wedding band with WG ER. Now RG sounds good too.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
joelly, my original wedding set was RG and I changed recently to white gold hoping it would enhance the diamonds a bit however I am surprised that actually my diamond looks a faint yellow now whereas before it always looked white. never would have known. anyway, I am missing my rose gold and especially missing my original wedding band which in retrospect I never should have messed with. too late now, but with this eternity project I am hoping to partially replace the sentimentality the wedder once had, and also I think i will be able to put lots of different bands with it in the future, not to mention that my RHR is RG in any case so for now I hope to wear them together, but I''d also like it to look okay against my WG wedder. I think most of the RG bands I''ve seen against white look good, and even interesting. I personally just feel unless you have outstanding diamonds (which unfortunately I do not), white gold can look a bit the same, nothing unique, thats why i like the idea of putting something interesting in there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results