shape
carat
color
clarity

Pls share your loosegrowndiamond.com experience/purchase!

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
Looking into purchasing from loosegrowndiamond.com - pls share your experience/purchase! New to LGD and I need some reassurance. TIA!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
breanne do you mind jumping in?

sempredolce

Rough_Rock
My ring isn't finished yet - the stones are at a local jeweler being set. But I bought an 8-main elongated cushion center stone and two tiny pear side stones from loosegrowndiamond. The center stone was the result of a lot of daily searching at several vendors' sites, and like all elongated cushions it has its quirks, but it's really lovely in my eyes and months later I still have not seen anything that has made me doubt it was a good choice.

You will want to look carefully for CVD strain and grey and brown tint in their CVD stones, as well as blurry facets, "fisheye" effects, etc. It is a very large inventory (shared by other vendors) and plenty is poor quality. PS members like @DejaWiz above are great for helping folks find good stuff within their budget. =)2

If you have some patience and time, you can make a really good value purchase there. I've also heard good things about their returns process, though the window is small (7 days).

I am very curious to hear the appraiser's opinion when my setting is complete, but the side diamonds alone (which are HPHT, made on request at whatever size you choose) were less than 50% the cost of the same size/quality from our jeweler's lab supplier.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have bought a lot of loose diamonds from this company but none set on jewelry, So i can't offer an opinion on the quality of their settings.
I am literally delighted from my experience with them. First of all, usually the shipping is very fast. All diamonds have been shipped to me packaged in a very safe way. Whenever i tried contacting them through email, their response was very prompt and helpful. Whenever i asked them to inspect a diamond and give me their feedback, they did it. Overall,
I am very satisfied!!!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
breanne do you mind jumping in?

My apology for the late response. I had a very good experience with LGD.com, I went ahead and purchased my stone through them. Spectacular customer service and delivery was easy over the border to Canada. If/when I purchase another diamond, I will go through them again.

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
My ring isn't finished yet - the stones are at a local jeweler being set. But I bought an 8-main elongated cushion center stone and two tiny pear side stones from loosegrowndiamond. The center stone was the result of a lot of daily searching at several vendors' sites, and like all elongated cushions it has its quirks, but it's really lovely in my eyes and months later I still have not seen anything that has made me doubt it was a good choice.

You will want to look carefully for CVD strain and grey and brown tint in their CVD stones, as well as blurry facets, "fisheye" effects, etc. It is a very large inventory (shared by other vendors) and plenty is poor quality. PS members like @DejaWiz above are great for helping folks find good stuff within their budget. =)2

If you have some patience and time, you can make a really good value purchase there. I've also heard good things about their returns process, though the window is small (7 days).

I am very curious to hear the appraiser's opinion when my setting is complete, but the side diamonds alone (which are HPHT, made on request at whatever size you choose) were less than 50% the cost of the same size/quality from our jeweler's lab supplier.

Thank you! Please update me when your ring and appraisal are complete! I ordered 2, from 2 different vendors, and unfortunately one was no longer available. Waiting to see if the other one is in fact available.

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
Ordered and received in about a week, shipped from India to USA. Shipment packaging can be a bit more secure, but luckily it arrived safely.

Thanks for your reassurance!

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
My apology for the late response. I had a very good experience with LGD.com, I went ahead and purchased my stone through them. Spectacular customer service and delivery was easy over the border to Canada. If/when I purchase another diamond, I will go through them again.

Thank you and @DejaWiz ! I’ll update as soon as I receive my purchase. I ordered from 2 different vendors and the other one was no longer available. I’m waiting for confirmation before I start my search to complete my pair for studs.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I bought two pairs of 2ctw RB diamonds from LGD with the help of @DejaWiz. The price was great and the diamonds were beautiful. I had them set in a basic martini setting at a local B&M store.

sempredolce

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Please update me when your ring and appraisal are complete! I ordered 2, from 2 different vendors, and unfortunately one was no longer available. Waiting to see if the other one is in fact available.

Ring is just finished and the appraisal (from local brick and mortar jeweler) came back at about 1.5x the price we paid for it. Both the side stones and center stones from loosegrowndiamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results